Don't know what's wrong with me!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Normally i'm fine. Today i feel like i want to eat everything! I've had 2 weetabix and 175ml whole milk for breakfast, i had a vanilla and choc mullerlight after the school run, then i had a load of ham and 2 low fat sausages and ketchup (3 syns total). Went out to the baby clinic and had more weetabix and milk (all my hexA and Bs gone now), then gave son lunch and nearly ate a big piece of cheese (it went in my mouth and then i whipped it out before i started chewing). The thing is i still feel like i want more and i have to go ut in half hour to school sports day! Why do i feel like this, i'm usually on top of the plan!

ps sorry if this seems a bit garbled!

Sometimes you just get days like that! Hormones, the weather, whatever - it just happens.

LOL - good work on the cheese! Can't believe you almost got to the chewing stage then whipped it out, that's brilliant :giggle:

The beauty of SW is that on days like today you can totally indulge your munchies on free stuff. Have you planned out dinner? Work loads of fruit and veg snacks into your day and I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow :D

aww hun we all have days like that but good on you for spitting it out.can you try sticking to free foods for the rest of the day maybe something comforting

I had the same thing happen to me on the 2nd week of the diet. I couldn't get the food in myself fast enough...

The way I dealt with it is.. I decided to go the rest of the day on free food - it was hard but I visualised myself losing weight or putting on if I carried on as I was going....

Some days I want or gorge myself into oblivion and other days I struggle to eat my HEs and my syns, go figure. I'm sure it must have something to do with hormones or times of the month.

My only advice is.. take one day at a time. If you slip up today, draw a line under it... don't blame yourself... just start afresh the following day.

Planned to do EE today but have to swap to red. Having spag bol for dinner so i'll not have the spag bit, and have salad with it, i'll try and go crazy on fruit etc! Don't want to go to mad as it WI wednesday and i only have to lose 0.5lb for my club 10!

Is it possible to have something to eat now that would help fill you up as if you go out feeling hungry this can add to the feeling.

Also are you drinking enough water?

Love Mini xxx

Maybe preparing for these days by preparing and freezing hearty big, stodgy meals such as cottage pie, chilli con carni, etc etc, so that when u feel like u wanna eat the world, you can fill up on overly filling foods so u feel like u wanna burst, rather than fill urself with crap! LOL
Hope ur feeling better. Doesnt sound like you'v done half the damage you could have done, or that i usually do when i give in! Don't beat yourself up as squiddie told me when i freaked out the other day over messing up my HE's lol.. Its never the end of the world.. count them, and move on :) and be more prepared next time.

Sending u lots of positive vibes ! x

Back