1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont know whats wrong with me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by littlehobbit, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

Im in such a funny wee mood today.
    i had a fantastic day today and went shopping and for the first time in about a year i bought a load of clothes and it all fit and i felt amazing!
    but iv just had dinner and i suddenly feel really bloated and fat.
    i have this feeling that im going to put weight on this week! i dont know why im feeling like this.i was really bad after my WI and i think im still worried about it.but iv been so good the last two days.but all of a sudden i feel really depressed and want to eat chocolate and cry.what is wrong with me?!?!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

are you about to come on?
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Sounds like your * week may be due.
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Hormones! Give them to me! I could do with some:eek:
  6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Congrats on buying your new clothes, bet you felt amazing buying them, and hope you aren't feeling quite so strange today hun xx
  7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Come on Huni, stay on track and dont give up!! I'm going through the same this week. One minute I felt really skinny and on top of the world and now its my * week, Im bloated and feel like death!
    Try and stay to plan now for your next weigh in and Im sure you will be surprised!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.