dont know which pack to get, shakes n soups or shakes soups n bars?

are the bars nice or like chewin cardboard? im worried eatin somethin solid might make me want to eat other stuff, so not sure whether to just stick with shakes n soups?

need advice asap cos i want to order tonight

Its impossible to say. Some people love the bars and soups, others hate them, its a personal choice. Might be an idea to just order the variety pack to try everything before you place a big order

Its impossible to say. Some people love the bars and soups, others hate them, its a personal choice. Might be an idea to just order the variety pack to try everything before you place a big order

nah, its far less economical and means if i do this i have to commit to it for a month lol decided ill go for the pack with all 3 in to try :)

i dont like the soups but like the bars (although i wasnt sure about them at first). I was a chocoholic and havent had a problem with the bars, they dont make me want to go eat other stuff.

good luck x

I had the same dilemma, I'm starting when my pack arrives I ordered this afternoon. I thought I might get fed-up of just cold shakes so I opted for the shakes, soup and bars month supply. Hope I like them all!!
The bars will suit me better in work because I travel around. Drinking the water will be harder for me during work hours but I'll have to make up when I get home. :)
Good luck and maybe we will start the same day when they arrive.

Ali xx

Back