Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dont laugh please!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by DancinQueen, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. DancinQueen

DancinQueen Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope you dont think im being silly, but ive got a terrible cold really ill :sigh: and have had some lemsips........i am persuming they are free? or am i wrong. I have Boots own branded ones only had two though. thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    They probably have sugar in them, but if you're ill, you're ill and that must come first. You shouldn't skip meals or cut back just because you're worried what a lemsip might or might not have in it!

If you want to be sure, just take paracetamol tablets and drink a cup of hot water with a little honey and lemon juice (you can then measure the syns). If you're needing the caffeine or decongestant that lemsip-type products contain, get some 'cold and flu' capsules and stick with the hot water!

Hope you get well soon!

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hi Dancinqueen

They are half a syn each, so not a stupid question. I completely agree with paperclip- if you are ill then your priority is looking after yourself though (but I understand if you want to keep track of things)

I have the same issue- I take cod liver oil capsules and they are half a syn each too, but there is no way I would worry about it if it is going to do me good.

Hope you get well soon, mate

xxxx

5. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Dancin queen

Just to add - I agree with the rest, looking after yourself is more important chick. Hope you get better and feel better real soon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.