Dont laugh please!

I hope you dont think im being silly, but ive got a terrible cold really ill :sigh: and have had some lemsips........i am persuming they are free? or am i wrong. I have Boots own branded ones only had two though. thanks in advance x

They probably have sugar in them, but if you're ill, you're ill and that must come first. You shouldn't skip meals or cut back just because you're worried what a lemsip might or might not have in it!

If you want to be sure, just take paracetamol tablets and drink a cup of hot water with a little honey and lemon juice (you can then measure the syns). If you're needing the caffeine or decongestant that lemsip-type products contain, get some 'cold and flu' capsules and stick with the hot water!

Hope you get well soon!

Hi Dancinqueen

They are half a syn each, so not a stupid question. I completely agree with paperclip- if you are ill then your priority is looking after yourself though (but I understand if you want to keep track of things)

I have the same issue- I take cod liver oil capsules and they are half a syn each too, but there is no way I would worry about it if it is going to do me good.

Hope you get well soon, mate

xxxx

Hiya Dancin queen

Just to add - I agree with the rest, looking after yourself is more important chick. Hope you get better and feel better real soon xx

Back