Dont like these meal bars

Hi all,

Well I hated the bars at 1st, but not quite enjoy them, weirdly enuff. The only one I dont much like is Orange - seems a bit bitter if I have it with flavoured water.

I like all the soups except Chick & Mush and cant do Broccoil & Cheese cos of allergy.

I love a refreshing Choc Mint Shake for breakfast, and drink all my shakes with a cuppa tea in tow!.

I also make a mousse with a little of my brekkie shake and eat it before bed.

Funny the little routines we adopt to help us manage the diet!!!!

Take care,

Clair

i have never liked the bars (except peanut, which im not mad about but can tolerate)
The Orange, toffee and chocolate ones just made me feel sick, i really struggled to get them down me! I think it was the texture, they also tasted really salty to me too!
Nope, ill stick with my yummy hot choc tetra and chocolate muffins!.....mmm, chocolate muffin!

Ohhhh I love the bars too and wouldn't be without them.

I mean they aren't a cadburys boost but they are good for diet bars :)

The Cranberry and the Peanut bars are my favourites - felt sooo good to chew again!! (usually have one after my gym session with a coffee). Also love chocolate mint mousse - mmmmmmmm!! (Usually have this before my weekly a.m. weigh-in - thought I might weigh lighter having mousse rather than a shake) ;)

congratulations on your loss!

I can't bring myself to even try the bars (-:

Amy

I love the bars and they are like a treat to me - I tend to cut them up into chunks and they take ages to eat! I sit watching the TV whilst I am eating. As for the tastes, I do like them all but find that the peanut one is too crunchy - always frightened of breaking my teeth!

Back