Don't lose heart x

Heffa

I had aam week the week before last. I stuck to everything but felt bloated. I needed 1 lb off to reach 2 and a half stone for my birthday present on Tuesday. (I was 27, give or take 20 years). I was so gutted when I got on the scales and had put a pound on. Why? I had picked at a bit of mozzarella cheese in with my aam week but that was all. I didn't deserve to put weight on.

Now usually on diets if that happens I then its in for a penny..... and I eat the entire contents of the fridge, cupboard etc - you get the picture. I came on minimins but found I couldn't post about it at that time, I was gutted, but I thought whats the usual advice, what would i say to someone on here?

Get back on the wagon, back to basics, 3 packs and 3 litres of water etc. I had to save an aam day to go out for my birthday. We had a carvery and I had turkey, cauliflower and greenbeans. Really nice.

I got weighed this morning and have lost 4 lb. A total of 2 stone 9 lb.
My BMI is 31.8 I'm really happy about that.

So, ok I didn't get my 2 and a half stone target for my birthday but we'll move on now and i'm looking to having lost 3 stone soon. Next goal is when I lose another 10 lb I'll be 'overweight' - yippee.

So anyone out there struggling, please know it's ok when you have a blip and just to keep on going. Don't go off the rails. Onward and downward. If you go quiet like me when you're gutted, just keep reading the posts and looking at the success stories on minimins.

Thanks Minimins
x

Brilliant post and good on you for refocusing and keeping things in perspective.

Gx

Fab post, thanks for sharing, and well done on your loss this week! xx

So true - I had a couple of weeks where I was hearbroken and bewildered because I'd been an angel and had stayed the same. It was so demoralising but I came on here and read some posts and it kept me in the zone. This place is so great. ^___^ Quality post Heffa.

thats just the post i needed to read, am on week five and doing really well and very pleased, but it is my first time of the month whilst being on the diet and today am struggling big time, even to the point where i have cheated by having 4 mini eggs and a handful of crisps, i know is not excessive but i felt i was about to spiral out of control, so as had two packs left just made two choc mint mousses, am eating them and going to bed, seems the only answer today!!!

fab post though, made me realise its not the end of the diet cause i had a little blip

thank you

I had aam week the week before last. I stuck to everything but felt bloated. I needed 1 lb off to reach 2 and a half stone for my birthday present on Tuesday. (I was 27, give or take 20 years). I was so gutted when I got on the scales and had put a pound on. Why? I had picked at a bit of mozzarella cheese in with my aam week but that was all. I didn't deserve to put weight on.

Now usually on diets if that happens I then its in for a penny..... and I eat the entire contents of the fridge, cupboard etc - you get the picture. I came on minimins but found I couldn't post about it at that time, I was gutted, but I thought whats the usual advice, what would i say to someone on here?

Get back on the wagon, back to basics, 3 packs and 3 litres of water etc. I had to save an aam day to go out for my birthday. We had a carvery and I had turkey, cauliflower and greenbeans. Really nice.

I got weighed this morning and have lost 4 lb. A total of 2 stone 9 lb.
My BMI is 31.8 I'm really happy about that.

So, ok I didn't get my 2 and a half stone target for my birthday but we'll move on now and i'm looking to having lost 3 stone soon. Next goal is when I lose another 10 lb I'll be 'overweight' - yippee.

So anyone out there struggling, please know it's ok when you have a blip and just to keep on going. Don't go off the rails. Onward and downward. If you go quiet like me when you're gutted, just keep reading the posts and looking at the success stories on minimins.

Thanks Minimins
x

Well done Heffa - great post :D and so true.....you just can't fail to lose weight on CD if you follow the plan !

there may be the occasional blip - fluid retention, constipation, totm (mozarella.....:rolleyes:) but - get back on track, re-focus (as you did) and those pounds just fall off !

Well done you !!!

stick with it - you're doin great :)

Debz xx

Well done! That's great- I know what you mean about giving up on other diets. Something about Cambridge is different and I feel it's changing the way I think. Good luck.

Great post, and well done on your loss.

Louale x

Back