DONT NO WOTS HAPPENING TO ME :(

thanks lexii im trying not to lose faith . i had a ee day yesterday for first time in a couple of weeks and i enjoyed it so much so going to have another ee day i think :) im out on friday night so a bit worried :(

iv only had one EE day and i felt a bit like i could eat anything without restrictions and i couldnt understand how it worked so well for some people. i thought that surely you would loose more doing green or red when compared to extra easy but maybe im wrong :S .. no dont loose faith jus keep going with it and yeah i went out last weekend and had quite a few drinks! so im sure ill see the results of that tonight at my meeting im sure iv put on this week :( :(

well i tried a mix of red and green last week and put on a pound and if i do all green i end up having pasta all time and same things like potatoes

well i tried a mix of red and green last week and put on a pound and if i do all green i end up having pasta all time and same things like potatoes
Have a go at putting a couple of days food diaries on here. if you can do it, write it down before you eat it so you don't forget exactly what you've had including the bites of cheese which fell off whilst you were grating it or bites of left overs etc. Are you portion sizes too big. Are you stopping when you are full or clearing the plate because it is there? Lots of things to consider and we can help you more if we can see what your eating is like x

Welcome hun, dont get disheartened stick at it and the weight will eventually fall off, the more weight you have to lose the faster it comes off, your body is prob just adjusting to the plan-i would stick to EE its so much easier. You can always find helpful tips and support on here Good luck xx

Hi Janey, I've been getting really disheartened recently as I was losing and gaining the same 1lb every week for the past 3-4 weeks. This week, I upped my water intake, did a little bit of exercise and drank green tea every day and lost 3lbs! This is my biggest loss since my first week and I feel much more motivated.

Everyone is different and as said before, try not to compare other peoples losses to yours, everyone is different.

Good luck. xx

Back