Step 1 Sole Source Dont seem to be losing!!

Joannekx

Alittle bit of advice here ladies, I started soul source last sunday and in my first week i lost a whopping 10lbs, although ive been quite nosie this week and stepped on the scales this morning and they havent budged since sunday :( Totally gutted as ive been doing so well at sticking to it.
Anyone have any suggestions as to why this is???

Pleaseeeee help :(:(:(

xxx

Yep. :) That's how this diet goes after the first week - in fits and starts. Some weeks you'll lose a pound, other weeks you'll lose 3 pounds and sometimes you'll lose 5 or 6lbs. It's even been known for people to gain sometimes. :eek: Grim but true.

Try not to stress over it - it's completely and frustratingly normal, I'm afraid. Hang in there. x

I had a similar experience early on, massive first loss, then 1 or 2lbs even though 100%. I'm currently on a small loss patch but I'm 2 stone 9lbs down after 9 weeks so keep the faith! I'm glad I did! And funnily enough it was dear ol' Lily that told me exactly the same advice lol! Keep strong, it will shift!:)

aww thanks ladies, turns out ive lost another 4 lbs, so im happy with that. fingers crossed it keeps coming off.
started the bars today so that might be a bit better now that i can chew somthing haha.

xxxx

Back