Don't tell the bride?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Does anyone else watch this? the new series just started.. tuesdays at 9pm but i susually repeated through out the week.
I'm addicted to these sorts of progs. I loved this weeks as it was in bristol, and so i got to see all the poss venues etc.

But, i would just like to point out. Not everyone in bristol talks and acts like the bride in this weeks episode :eek:

x

oh i love it!! lol. I watched Four Weddings too, I loved to have a nosey at what people were doing lol. Havn't watched this week's yet but I'll remember what you said! :) x

I love it.
And i'm glad. She was a right bully. lol!

Her groom was delicious too.
X

I watched Four Weddings last week but Ive not heard of Don't Tell The Bride. I love all wedding related programmes...think Im a bit sad :p

oh ... gutted (;-D) I thought this was going to be one of 'those situations' where you asked opinions on whether or not you should spill the beans on tellign your best mate her husband used to be a woman, or something like that ... gutted - LOL

Might have to Sky+ it, sounds fun

x

This weeks was classic - what a classy bird she was. And such an elegant brides speech - I must remember to incorporate some of her words into mine ... !

Him in the wedding dress was hilarious.

love it love it love it

I particularly liked the end bit when she said get back under my thumb and do as you're told or i'll stab you or something equally as heart warming.

Bless!!!!
lol!!!!

haha, yes him trying on the dress was a highlight, and he was pretty hott too tbh!!

oh yes,her speach. how elegant

'' hes the most sexiest man ever, when i see him i shake and i just can't help it!' - *slaps him on chest!?*

or the bit where he says he wants to incoperate footy and booze back ionto his life as he's proved he can be organised and do both.. and she replys

'il give you football and booze.. i'l knock you out'

:eek:

- didn't like her dress tho, and quite frankly they wasted money adding those crystals too it, cause it looked no different..

and why i'm suprised i don't know, more slightly confused.. but it said they'd only been together three years.. and then said .. they ahve two boys together, ages 1 and 3..

Hmm. Somthing not quite right there, or he knocked her up and decided to keep her :eek: LOL

B_N_3003
- fraid not that exciting, the progs fab tho.. and i do like four weddings..

DTTB is basically where they 'gift' the couple 12 grand for thier wedding, if they don't see each other for 3 weeks, and have no contact and the groom has to organise absoloutly everything.

I ahve decided though i loved thier venue, and for just under 6grand, for the reception a sit down meal for 70 and a party for 150.. i'm getting married there. Its beautiful and right near where my nannsy ashes were scattered... *sob*

- if my Oh gets his ass in gear and ever proposes haha xx

Yeah I am obsessed with this program partly becuase me and my OH have set our date for wedding and are looking at venues now!! I remember on one episode it made me cringe that the groom got a size 14 girl to try on a dress for a size 6 bride lol! was glad he realised it needed taking in!! I also loved four weddings too!!

OH MY GOD I looooooooove this show!!! xxxx

Yeah I am obsessed with this program partly becuase me and my OH have set our date for wedding and are looking at venues now!! I remember on one episode it made me cringe that the groom got a size 14 girl to try on a dress for a size 6 bride lol! was glad he realised it needed taking in!! I also loved four weddings too!!

yeah i saw that one! lol

Back