Don't think I can do this :(

Preeti77

Hey all
I started my LL journey back in August 2008 managed to lose 4 stones and along the time have lost another 1.5. I have never reached my goal and put on a few pounds here and there.
I tried starting my journey with a new group on Monday but cannot get through a day without picking.
My mind knows where I need to get to and at the same time it keeps telling me to get into the gym and lose the remainder of the weight the healthy eating and exercise way. I've tried writing my letters and even a 100 day countdown. HELP!!! :( :(

Well what I have found from seeing people come and go in groups is that you really have to be in the right mindset. So it's either kick yourself up the bum and get into it properly, i.e. no picking or cheating, or you know what, just don't do LL and actually do lose the weight by going to the gym and eating healthy. Why is that such a bad option?

Just remember that whichever way you choose, you still have to stick to it. Just because you might decide "yeah, I'll go to the gym and live on salads"... well you still need the commitment, you know?

Different methods work for different people but whatever way you want to lose weight and get healthy, you need to have the dedication and motivation to see it through to the end.

Sorry, I wanted to write a really helpful post and tell you what you need to do but I really do believe that you're the only person who can kick yourself into gear, whether it's on LL or any other diet/exercise plan. If you're doing this for you, then DO it for you. You know?

Of course you can do it!! You've proved it already! keep going, take away the temptations if at all possible......If i can do it anyone can... one day at a time - and if you screw up, who cares, start again

good luck xx

Back