Don't think it's working

Broadstairsgirl

I am so hungry it's unbelievable. Started on 2nd March and did SS for first week.

My CDC told me to go onto SS+ and I'm still hungry.

My mouth tastes like hairspray so I think I'm in ketosis.

Would I be better not eating the green and white meal and just having an extra shake for a couple of weeks?

For me, the more I eat, the hungrier I get so if it were me, I would have an extra pack until you are fully into SS.

I would recommend speaking to your cdc though for some professional advise....

It's up to you which CD plan to follow, but if you stick to it, the plan DOES work. For those of us following SS, we don't have to deal with real food at all, but if you feel you need some food, SS+ could be the way for you. Good luck whichever way you're going :).

Soon2bslimmer x

I agree with lizzylocket, the more i eat, the hungrier i get. Thats why personally i love ss. As long as i drink at least 2 litres of water and have my 3 shakes/ soups a day then i dont get hungry at all. I still want food but dont need food. Hope you get it sorted soon:)

Are you drinking enough water - I didn't have quite enough yesterday and my tummy was rumbling very loudly this morning.

Regards,

I am hungry with 3 shakes a day so I have 4. I found that if I ate a meal with SS+ I was hungrier.

I split my packs into 8 and spread my water intake throughout the day and this helps as does drinking some packs hot.

It hasn't hindered my weight loss as you can see by my stats below.

Give it a try and see if it helps.

Good luck! :)

I found that when I was on AAMW I was feeling hungry but once back on SS+ (4 packs and 200mls skimmed milk) it was fine. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Good luck. xx

I agree with Slim & some of the others who suggest trying 4 packs. I was EXACTLY the same on 3 packs, felt good physically, losing weight, but hungry enough to cry most days... I noticed that at 5'8" I was supposed to be on 4 packs anyway, but CDC said to keep trying on 3... I managed 3 weeks then caved and took the extra pack and I haven't looked back. I think at 5'7" you may be in the same boat.

Don't give up, try the 4 packs and give that a fair try... I think it will work for you. Also, are you able to have bars & porridge? They made the whole SS thing bearable for me. And now I am on my way up the 'steps' I can say yes, eating DOES make the hunger thing worse... tempting some days to go back to the safety of SS! Good luck honey, I hope this works for you.
xxx

Back