Don't trust JUDDD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
juju_doll said:
Looking at previous posts I don't think we are the only ones - on here or throughout the forum. But currently, having eaten a carvery lunch and a cream scone I'm very happy on this diet. Hoorah to JUDDD. And the correct use of their/there/they're and don't even get me started on its it's .....

Brilliant - once a teacher always a teacher :) Xx

All I'm saying it's be kind to this foreigner LOL :D

passionflower said:
All I'm saying it's be kind to this foreigner LOL :D

This place is relaxed and happy plus I'm on my iPhone and sometimes my spelling/punctuation cannot keep up with my fingers lol! As I said before I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language - it comes across perfectly :)

Mens internet dating profiles and messages are on the other hand completely open to ridicule lol! Xx

This place is relaxed and happy plus I'm on my iPhone and sometimes my spelling/punctuation cannot keep up with my fingers lol! As I said before I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language - it comes across perfectly :)

Mens internet dating profiles and messages are on the other hand completely open to ridicule lol! Xx

Haha yes I agree on all fronts! Passion Flower, you have a far more superior grasp of the English language than me and apparently I have a degree in it :-/

Can I just apologise right now for any mistakes you read from me. My punctuation and grammar is awful! As for the use of ' I don't even know where to start. Sorry there is nothing I can do about it, it is not their fault but mine. They're quite difficult to grasp!

Caroline_Louise said:
Haha yes I agree on all fronts! Passion Flower, you have a far more superior grasp of the English language than me and apparently I have a degree in it :-/

Lol!! Apparently so do I :) xx

Oh no you are being nice, I put it in there on purpose!! LOL I'm not stressing at all, I type so fast and skim read all the time plus the auto spelling on the phone = nightmare sometimes but it's all good fun.

passionflower said:
Oh no you are being nice, I put it in there on purpose!! LOL I'm not stressing at all, I type so fast and skim read all the time plus the auto spelling on the phone = nightmare it's all good fun.

I know! Some of the replacements it gives ate hilarious :-D Plus I constantly hit the capital letter arrow instead of the letter A so I get some strange combinations lol! Xx

I know! Some of the replacements it gives ate hilarious :-D Plus I constantly hit the capital letter arrow instead of the letter A so I get some strange combinations lol! Xx

I live in a little village called 'Markyate' and my all time fave auto-correct was it changing it to 'Meerkat!' I did actually wish that was my address afterwards though! x

Funnily enough, I'm an A* student with 12 GCSE's and 5 A levels. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my English, punctuation or otherwise! You're wrong to state that I should have put a question mark in the thread title, because I wasn't questioning anything, I was stating the fact that I personally do not trust JUDDD.. I'm a human being, entitled to her own opinions and views. I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of people who don't believe or trust the methods of VLCD's, or meal replacements etc. If you all look back to the first post in this thread, I clearly stated I wasn't out to offend anyone, but you all seem to have gotten on your high horse about it and retaliated in a way that seems you all think I was out to offend you! I'm very well aware of what it takes to lose weight - that it's about calories in calories out, creating a deficit and moving more.. If it were a case of not knowing how to diet then I wouldn't have spent the majority of my life at a size 8 and 9.7 stone, would I? Everybody experiences struggles in their lives, whether through diet or by another means, and I'm currently struggling with my weight and iissues with food, and whereas some people have been genuinely supportive on this site, others haven't and have in fact been rather harsh and unhelpful. I'm pretty sure the sole reason we all joined minimins was because we ALL needed support in regards to diet and exercise, so for some people to patronise and make me feel bad about myself is out of order. I have made quite a few friends whom I email or text from minimins, and I'd much rather continue getting genuine support from them than stay on a 'support' forum that seems to be turning more into a select few people turning on one other individual as has become the case here! So I will be getting my account deleted.. To those who have been supportive and helpful, thank you, to tthose who haven't.. I'm too mature to comment on my opinions of you.

I apologise if I came across a bit snappy, I spend a lot of time trying to help new starters get their head around juddd and answer their questions, I even answered your (laurenmays) pm to reassure you that it does work for me. It was the title of your thread that got my back up a bit as I seem to spend a lot of my time defending Juddd, I don't know why I feel the need to defend it. It works for me and that should be all I am interested in really, but I want others to be successful in their weight loss journeys too and I would love for everyone to find it as enjoyable as I do, perhaps I should just concentrate on my own journey in future ?
ETA I have just read your post above and I hope you do not mean me when you say some have been unhelpful, I answered your PM and have given you advice when asked for , I will def just be keeping to my diary from now on I do have other things I could be doing with my time !

laurenmay said:
Minimins has gone from being a weight loss 'support' site to people just judging others who struggle more than they do, and making negative and harsh comments and remarks!.

I joined Minimins in April when I started Dukanning. For the record, I simply could not have found a more supportive or useful ally in the weightloss battle.

I have made many friends (proper friends, to mis-quote Michael Buble 'I just haven't met them yet' :D) and intend to be on this forum for many years to come. I do hope a moderator isn't reading this, but I can't understand why there is no membership fee ....! :eek:

I moved over to the JUDDD forum on Thursday and could not have been made more welcome .... okay, okay, they could have brought out a cake and some champers, but other than that it was great! ;)

Much love, fellow fat-fighters
P x
Flying the Minimins Flag :D

bajoleth said:
I apologise if I came across a bit snappy, I spend a lot of time trying to help new starters get their head around juddd and answer their questions, I even answered your (laurenmays) pm to reassure you that it does work for me. It was the title of your thread that got my back up a bit as I seem to spend a lot of my time defending Juddd, I don't know why I feel the need to defend it. It works for me and that should be all I am interested in really, but I want others to be successful in their weight loss journeys too and I would love for everyone to find it as enjoyable as I do, perhaps I should just concentrate on my own journey in future ?
ETA I have just read your post above and I hope you do not mean me when you say some have been unhelpful, I answered your PM and have given you advice when asked for , I will def just be keeping to my diary from now on I do have other things I could be doing with my time !

In all fairness you did try to help me, and I do appreciate that sincerely. You shouldn't need to defend JUDDD -- some people will believe in it and others won't. Just the same as when I first tried Cambridge, a lot of family members and friends were all telling me how VLCD's are stupid and not worthwhile because you gain all the weight back - I ignored their comments, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and you can't please everybody.

Jo, don't get offended. You're amazeballs. Please post everywhere. I'm sad I haven't been able to control my size 8 body. Sadly I lost it aged 8!

Caroline_Louise said:
I live in a little village called 'Markyate' and my all time fave auto-correct was it changing it to 'Meerkat!' I did actually wish that was my address afterwards though! x

Meerkat would be a fabulous place to live lol! Xx

Paulinegin said:
I joined Minimins in April when I started Dukanning. For the record, I simply could not have found a more supportive or useful ally in the weightloss battle.

I have made many friends (proper friends, to mis-quote Michael Buble 'I just haven't met them yet' :D) and intend to be on this forum for many years to come. I do hope a moderator isn't reading this, but I can't understand why there is no membership fee ....! :eek:

I moved over to the JUDDD forum on Thursday and could not have been made more welcome .... okay, okay, they could have brought out a cake and some champers, but other than that it was great! ;)

Much love, fellow fat-fighters
P x
Flying the Minimins Flag :D

I've got the Champers on ice - just can't have it until my UD tomorrow. See you then :) xx

Do you know what guys? I think we all get a bit over sensitive as it's such a blimmen struggle this weight loss lark plus online there's never any emotion translated like IRL so let's be friends, put this bad ass thread behind us and move on. Laurenmay i do truly believe that you could benefit from having the support of this forum whichever road you take, it would be a shame to have to stop it just because we all disagreed on one thread.
Now I will aks my husband if he thinks we should move to a village called Meerkat

juju_doll said:
Jo, don't get offended. You're amazeballs. Please post everywhere. I'm sad I haven't been able to control my size 8 body. Sadly I lost it aged 8!

Lol!!! I think I sat on my size 8 body and squashed it - it definitely doesn't exist any longer ;-) x

passionflower said:
Do you know what guys? I think we all get a bit over sensitive as it's such a blimmen struggle this weight loss lark plus online there's never any emotion translated like IRL so let's be friends, put this bad ass thread behind us and move on. Laurenmay i do truly believe that you could benefit from having the support of this forum whichever road you take, it would be a shame to have to stop it just because we all disagreed on one thread.
Now I will aks my husband if he thinks we should move to a village called Meerkat

I think we should all go and live there and happily JUDDDD away ;-) x

On the English language / grammar aspect, it amuses me the number of people on here who don't know the difference between loose, lose and loss.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back