Don't trust JUDDD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn said:
On the English language / grammar aspect, it amuses me the number of people on here who don't know the difference between loose, lose and loss.... :)

My clothes are getting looser as I lose weight on JUDDDD so I'm at a loss as to why more people don't do it lol!! ;-) xx

Oh! Now try to, too and two!

Jo, don't get offended. You're amazeballs. Please post everywhere. I'm sad I haven't been able to control my size 8 body. Sadly I lost it aged 8!

You should be on the stage, massive LOLZ! And I hear you on the size 8 fandango, I think I was born bigger than that! x

Do you know what guys? I think we all get a bit over sensitive as it's such a blimmen struggle this weight loss lark plus online there's never any emotion translated like IRL so let's be friends, put this bad ass thread behind us and move on. Laurenmay i do truly believe that you could benefit from having the support of this forum whichever road you take, it would be a shame to have to stop it just because we all disagreed on one thread.
Now I will aks my husband if he thinks we should move to a village called Meerkat

I agree. You are all cordially invited to the village of Meerkat. Lauren I would really like it if you came too, there is room for everyone and we will allstart over. Simples! x

Caroline_Louise said:
I agree. You are all cordially invited to the village of Meerkat. Lauren I would really like it if you came too, there is room for everyone and we will allstart over. Simples! x

Yay!!! Xx

errm Did I tell you i'm off for Thai curry tonight? *hides and grins*

passionflower said:
errm Did I tell you i'm off for Thai curry tonight? *hides and grins*

Oh I love Thai Curry - I so jealous and hungry tbh ;-) I'm looking forward to UD tomorrow - it now includes Thai curry, cream egg cornetto and champagne lol!! X

Oh I love Thai Curry - I so jealous and hungry tbh ;-) I'm looking forward to UD tomorrow - it now includes Thai curry, cream egg cornetto and champagne lol!! X

*tummy rumbles* Gah! Cuppa Soup sounding less exciting now lol, Passion Flower fill your boots with yummy curry you lucky girl, i am sooo jealous. *small troup of lions in tummy alert me to their pressence* x

Caroline_Louise said:
*tummy rumbles* Gah! Cuppa Soup sounding less exciting now lol, Passion Flower fill your boots with yummy curry you lucky girl, i am sooo jealous. *small troup of lions in tummy alert me to their pressence* x

Lol! I take you are with me on a DD?? X

That's going to be the hardest thing on this forum, all of us having different patterns and making those on DD's even hungrier, sorry my new juddding friends :)

passionflower said:
That's going to be the hardest thing on this forum, all of us having different patterns and making those on DD's even hungrier, sorry my new juddding friends :)

It's fine :) Just wait until tomorrow though lol! X

LOL Hmm what could it be.....Bite and a**e in the same sentence by any chance ?

passionflower said:
LOL Hmm what could it be.....Bite and a**e in the same sentence by any chance ?

Lol!! I'll just be posting how lovely that cream egg cornetto is - mmmmm yummy lol! :-D x

Lol! I take you are with me on a DD?? X

yeeeah man, and its destination starvation central right now :-/ Oh well never mind, ridiculously I am excited for a bowl of AllBran tomoz and that is only 12 hours away ;-) xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
yeeeah man, and its destination starvation central right now :-/ Oh well never mind, ridiculously I am excited for a bowl of AllBran tomoz and that is only 12 hours away ;-) xxx

I could chew my own arm off at the moment lol! Hence all the posts on here to distract me ;-) xx

I could chew my own arm off at the moment lol! Hence all the posts on here to distract me ;-) xx

Haha yes pass me the ketchup and I'd eat my hair lol! My poor toilet has been flushing every 5mins as I have been downing the water like a mental person! Might have to have that cuppa soup and exotic cottage cheese in a min! xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Haha yes pass me the ketchup and I'd eat my hair lol! My poor toilet has been flushing every 5mins as I have been downing the water like a mental person! Might have to have that cuppa soup and exotic cottage cheese in a min! xx

Im living off sugar free jelly tonight!! An eat night is calling I think... Though 7.30 might be a tad too early lol! Xx

Im living off sugar free jelly tonight!! An eat night is calling I think... Though 7.30 might be a tad too early lol! Xx

Cambride literally turned me in to an old lady as I had to go to bed early to stave off hunger! It may be the same for my first few DD's! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back