dont understand

denise_2009

hi all what i dont understand is if the EE is so good y do people not stay on it for the full week im trying it from friday but i feel hungry all the time. can u still have syns on EE

Im only doing EE, been on it for 2 weeks continuously. And yes still have your syns. No need to be hungry as you can snack on anything form greenm or red instead of wondering what to have. Im not hungry on it at all, feels like im eating 'normally'

I've been doing mainly EE ever since it was brought out in January.
When I'm good I have steady losses of 2lb a week. You still have the same amount of syns as you would on a green or red day.

I do EE most of the time, red sometimes and green rarely (basically when I feel like having a veggie day which is pretty much never). You definitely can have your syns and you count whichever syn value is lower (ie if something is 5 on red and 15 on green, you go with 5). The only thing you have less of is Healthy Extras, you get one A and one B instead of two.

I actually find it more filling, most of the time, because I get the bulk of some pasta/potato/whatever as well as plenty of protein from meat. If you're hungry it may be that you're being too restrictive in your portion sizes (e.g. if you're used to having a tiny bit of meat as an HEB with your pasta then it can be difficult to believe that you really can now have as much as you need), though it could just be that you've not been having your syns? You also don't *have* to follow the suggestion to have a third of your plate filled with superfree foods, if you find that leaves you hungry (sometimes I find if I have lots of veg it's very filling, sometimes I feel just as hungry as before I ate! And if you do want to include plenty of superfree, remember it's not just veg, it also includes eggs, quorn etc)

I have been doing EE since i started and find that when i am being good it really works for me. I do still have my Syns and i try to make sure that i have my ss and ff, but it is hard at times.

iv been do EE non stop since it first came out lol..

im never hungry! keep eatintg your syns, using ur healthy extra, and youv got more to snack on!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, i do nothing but EE. It's personal preference but all the 5 sw plans are equally good for giving you losses it's just having all that choice that's the problem lol x

Back