Don't want to do this.......

Fat Bird

.......anymore ;-(

Day 5 of week 10 for me and I feel like I want to give up. I'm bored of not being able to eat but I still have 2 stone that I want to lose :-(

When I started this on jan 3rd I set myself a target of 3 stone by my birthday (7th march) which I achieved. However whilst I was caught up in it all I decided to stay TS until the end of march to try and shift another stone and then the plan is to do WS from 1st April to shift last lot of weight. End of march seems so far off at the moment but I can't give in as I will feel like I've failed myself and everyone else around me.

Everywhere I look I see food :(

Thanks for reading guys

Grumpy FB xx

You've done so well. Maybe you should consider WS now rather than just giving up. This should help see you through to your next target. Don't lose sight of how far you've come but maybe it is time to switch it up.

Thanks channy
I do agree that perhaps it's time for me to move onto WS... I just feel like I'm letting myself down if I don't get to the end of the month. Also, if I'm honest, I'm worried that I won't lose weight when I go to WS.
I've found the weekends harder and harder as the weeks have gone on.... I keep telling myself there are only 3 weekends left on TS to see if that will get me thru this weekend at least.
FB x

How about WS at the weekend, and TS on weekdays... That way it shouldn't impact your losses to much and gives you that variety. I'm planning on doing this myself, as I get closer to target. You have done so well to get this far. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

u need to do whats right for u...giving up all together is a bad idea, dont stop because if u stop completely u'll end up going back to eating how u did before. think about what u really want. we set ourselves targets, but if they need 2 be changed slight to work for us a lil better then it needs 2 be done. ur in control, if u wanna ts then do it, if u think its not gonna be realisic change to ws...have a look at the recipes they looook great, add one of them in. at least u'll be gettin new flavours and maybe even start to enjoy the diet again.
take care
good luck
wee_e

Thanks for all the support guys.
Still undecided which route to take so for now I'm sticking with the original plan of TS til end if march ..... Hopefully I'll have shifted another stone by then leaving me a stone off where I orig wanted to be.
No doubt I'll be back on next weekend struggling ... :-(
Have a good day y'all
FB xx

Well Good luck to you , like you say try another week. BUt then why not treat yourself to WS at the weekend like nixib suggested . Im going to be having a WS day at the end of March as a treat and then getting back on TS but obviously youve been on it a lot longer than me so you know your own body and what you can achieve . Good luck with your further weight loss , just dont give up xxxx

FB, perhaps at this stage it would be better to decide on a weekly basis whether you want to be t/s or w/s. Then you only have a week to stick to it. This way your goals can be a little easier to stick too. Please don't give it up totally as you have come so far & some of us have been where you are now & know exactly how you are feeling. Stay strong x

Yes! That's what I'll do. I'll decide to stay TS until next Saturday and then see how I'm feeling.... If I'm still in this frame of kind then it may be time to give WS a go.
Does anyone else combine TS and WS and
A) still lose decent amount of weight and
B) manage to stop yourself from eating once you've started......... I think that's what's worrying me
Thanks again for all your replies my fellow exanter's.
FB xx

Wrong area sorry...

Last edited:
Back