Don't you just hate it when....

judimac said:
:eek:When you send OH to the shops for oranges ,,,,,,and he comes back with tangerines (full of pips) then the day after he comes in saying "I got your oranges" and when you go to get one they're grapefruit! 6 of them

My oh has been banned from doing any shopping. The last time hr was sent out for milk he came back with a tub of Hagen daas, two 'bar and a half' of dairy milk and two packets of crisps, oh and a bottle of wine and 10 fags (bad considering we've been off them 10 months)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

DYJHIW you spend AGES making tea, and then you really don't enjoy it :( x

Darn! I agree, just done that with some coffee

and
dyjhiw you send the other half shopping and he comes back with onions. I've got onions, his reply, well I never told him not to buy any.

My new shopping list format For my OH will be 'buy anything but the following items!!!'

Dyjhiw you have had no electric since 2.30 cos your toaster tripped it all out and the main switches are in your landlords house and she's out.

No idea when she will be back so I can sort it :(

DYJHIW your neighbour does some "home improvement" over the Bank Holiday weekend (when you've been away) and you come back to find 2ft chopped off your perfect height hedges!!

Dyjhiw at a crowded bus stop u pull out wat u think is a tissue and Wen its too late u realise Ur blowing Ur nose on a dog poo bag lol

You have to get up to go to work, despite the fact that your oh has just come home after being away for over a week.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

When you wake up five minutes after your shift started? Got to work 17 minutes late eyes blurry still!

DYJHIW you have an offer from the sister in law to have the kids overnight, but the littlest one is running a temp and spent yesterday puking.

But DYJHIW you realise that actually, if they go later in the week, then adult son won't be here either, so you will have the house completely to yourselves... Might paint the kitchen...

Last edited:
DYJHIW you have an offer from the sister in law to have the kids overnight, but the littlest one is running a temp and spent yesterday puking.

But DYJHIW you realise that actually, if they go later in the week, then adult son won't be here either, so you will have the house completely to yourselves... Might paint the kitchen...

Time alone without the kids, don't think I'd be painting the kitchen:rolleyes:

Happy Holidays said:
Time alone without the kids, don't think I'd be painting the kitchen:rolleyes:

Well... I say...

Also, DYJHIW your predictive text is that used to you writing DYJHIW,that it changes your DYJLIW to DYJHIW without you noticing.

Thanks for reminding me of that advert. It still makes me laugh every time.

RScothern said:
Also when some uneducated "person" says that having depression makes you an unfit mother and that your children would be better off without you. There are NO words for how angry I am!!!!!

what an idiot. Hugs x

DYJHIW you realise you don't enjoy your career at all (after a career change already) and you need to start looking for something else sharpish!

Dyjhiw at a crowded bus stop u pull out wat u think is a tissue and Wen its too late u realise Ur blowing Ur nose on a dog poo bag lol

Oh I did this last week on the bus but it was a sanitary towel.. :eek:

Yeah its nearly as embarrasing as it is Wen yeaterdays knickers fall out the bottom of your trousers in public lol......and no it wasn't a used dog poo bag I blew my nose on lol

Back