Don't you just hate it when....

You can't get a pre booked appointment for weeks, only those ridiculous phone on the morning and wait all day ones!

This is really irriating, it's unreasonable for people to be able to get time off work at such short notice.

You get that Monday feeling as soon as you wake up on a Sunday :sigh:

DYJHIW some puts an item on eBay, and states to make them an offer. So I made an offer, which was refused, so I asked them what offer they would accept-and was told nothing less than the starting price!! Well why say make an offer!!!!!! Grrrrrr

When you really want to exercise but have difficulty mustering the energy!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

acc said:
Same here :'(

And here! INSET tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

When your OH washes your favourite top and turns parts of it blue!!!!!

DYJHIW nothing goes to plan! You get your son up for school and go back to bed and then are woken by him coming back saying the bus didnt turn up cos of roadworks so you have to jump up and get him to schoolwithout your 2 cups of tea and a shower that you normally have to get you going! and then you feel like you are catching up with yourself all day and then when you finally get round to starting painting the bedroom ceiling it looks crap and is going to need papering because of all the flaky paint underneath :mad:

DYJHIW nothing goes to plan! You get your son up for school and go back to bed and then are woken by him coming back saying the bus didnt turn up cos of roadworks so you have to jump up and get him to schoolwithout your 2 cups of tea and a shower that you normally have to get you going! and then you feel like you are catching up with yourself all day and then when you finally get round to starting painting the bedroom ceiling it looks crap and is going to need papering because of all the flaky paint underneath :mad:

ah sounds like you havent had a very good day... i'd go get in a nice bubbly bath and start again tomorrow :)

You've had a piece of chicken wing stuck between your teeth since lunch time and nobody told you.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Doctors know you have an infection, but aren't sure whether its a water infection, appendicitis or something else, so wont give you antibiotics yet

Back