Don't you just hate it when....

When you still have a dodgy stomach but need to eat something before work but don't know what, and the dog isn't recovering well after his anaesthetic yesterday, he's being sick :(

You roast your veg ready for lunch, go to get the quiche out you were planning on eating only to find that your boyfriend has eaten it yesterday without telling you. Too late to make anything else to go with lunch so ended up having ham and roast veg

When so far since Thursday my son, me & daughter have had tummy bug only to get a phone call from nursery to say the little one has started now :(

**punk*~*star** said:
Right back at ya :) hope you and pooch are on the mend soon x

Aww thanks!! I've just got in from work and can't believe the difference in the dog :) he ran up to me when he saw me, he's just eaten, he's been outside for a bit too in the garden :) definitely on the mend!!!!!

mrstore said:
Aww thanks!! I've just got in from work and can't believe the difference in the dog :) he ran up to me when he saw me, he's just eaten, he's been outside for a bit too in the garden :) definitely on the mend!!!!!

That's fantastic! Am so glad :) one less thing for you to worry about x

DYJHIW your hubby doesn't want to do feck all because hes had a hard day at work but theres a house to run and kids to look after etc etc and you feel guilty for sitting down to minimins for 20 mins because son is asking you to read with him but after work and cooking and tidying and zumba_ing etc you are in need of a sit down and wish hubby would have just read with son for 10 beeping minutes! :cry:

DYJHIW you pull a chest muscle in the gym (between ribs and under man-boob.. tmi i know lol) and it's killing, but the pain relief heat pads are useless :( ouch ouch ouch!!

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW your hubby doesn't want to do feck all because hes had a hard day at work but theres a house to run and kids to look after etc etc and you feel guilty for sitting down to minimins for 20 mins because son is asking you to read with him but after work and cooking and tidying and zumba_ing etc you are in need of a sit down and wish hubby would have just read with son for 10 beeping minutes! :cry:

I think when you aren't stressed you could maybe have a chat, tell him you know he needs some chill out time when he gets home so you will keep him child free for one hour, if he will read with son and put the kids to bed. One hour each each!

You get up, washed and dressed and leave the house 3 hours early... Really need to start checking the clock when I get up!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

DYJHIW your 6 year old daughter develops the attitude of a bolshy 16 year old - she told me to leave her things alone in her bedroom, 'it's my room and it's meant to be a mess' were her exact words. The temptation to dump the lot in the bin is very strong right now!

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW your 6 year old daughter develops the attitude of a bolshy 16 year old - she told me to leave her things alone in her bedroom, 'it's my room and it's meant to be a mess' were her exact words. The temptation to dump the lot in the bin is very strong right now!

Oh dear, I'm afraid if she were mine she'd find all her stuff gone when she got home, all stored in the loft, with a reminder that this is my house and must be kept tidy!!! Honestly hun letting this go at age six and it will be unbearable at 16!

Oh dear, I'm afraid if she were mine she'd find all her stuff gone when she got home, all stored in the loft, with a reminder that this is my house and must be kept tidy!!! Honestly hun letting this go at age six and it will be unbearable at 16!

You're right - I'm heading in there with a black bag...right after my coffee ;)

M Louise H said:
You're right - I'm heading in there with a black bag...right after my coffee ;)

Good for you! Short sharp shock, and she'll remember!!!! Good luck x

Back