Don't you just hate it when....

When the kittens scratch the f&-k out of the wallpaper in your immaculately redecorated living room that you've just spent the last week doing. Now you need rehang 2 pieces of lining paper & repaint them (twice) and cut in (AGAIN) & hope you don't ruin the newly painted skirting board.

If these kittens were kids they'd have asbos by now.

... Your daughter has just realised she has revised the wrong unit for A level exam this morn and is a crying mess :-(

kingleds said:
Oh no - that would have been my worst nightmare.

I hope it all works out okay for her x

Thanks , just need to stop her crying now and get her there for 9. Keep telling her nothing she can do about it now but guess that doesn't help !!

breeza said:
Thanks , just need to stop her crying now and get her there for 9. Keep telling her nothing she can do about it now but guess that doesn't help !!

Tell her the only thing she can do now is focus on calming down, as otherwise she will be all flustered and won't be able to concentrate on the task in hand.

Poor chicken, hope she pulls together!

You phone for a doctors appt and get a jumped up doctors receptionist who wants to grill you on the whys and wherefores of why you need to go in the rudest of manners. To rudely inform you you'll just have to come and wait and see if you can be seen as there's no appts left when I insist I can't wait til Wednesday as I need to get sorted so I can get back to work! Grrrrrr. Every time I ring its the same!

ailly said:
Tell her the only thing she can do now is focus on calming down, as otherwise she will be all flustered and won't be able to concentrate on the task in hand.

Poor chicken, hope she pulls together!

Just dropped her off managed to calm her down and told her just do what you can. Sometimes I hate being a mum when you can't make it better !!

breeza said:
... Your daughter has just realised she has revised the wrong unit for A level exam this morn and is a crying mess :-(

Exams are so unfair I remember the feeling so we
They put so much pressure on its no wonder kids make mistakes. Glad she has calmed down a little bit the poor thing. And poor u too. Fingers crossed it all goes well for her x

jo-85 said:
Exams are so unfair I remember the feeling so we
They put so much pressure on its no wonder kids make mistakes. Glad she has calmed down a little bit the poor thing. And poor u too. Fingers crossed it all goes well for her x

Thankyou :)

**punk*~*star** said:
When the travel agents still haven't got your Fricking tickets! When my boy has conjunctivitis & is absolutely terrified of eyedrops n is obsessing about it :( & I seriously feel like I should go to the dentist before holiday but I am bricking it... Do I book appointment ?!?

Dyjhiw the dentist is booked!! Argh I seriously DO NOT want to go... & my chuffing holiday tickets are still not here! FFS I am getting pee'd off now! On the plus side the boys eyes are a bit better & the eyedrops have become slightly less stressful :)

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you are dragging your arse back onto plan and a box of gorgeous looking chocs arrives in class to mock you!

Do a random quiz in class to cover the most recent topics - correct answers get a chocolate.
Gets rid of them and you don't have to sit there with temptation xx

Oh no - I almost cried myself when I read this. That is the stuff nightmares are made of. Hope she did ok. Poor thing!

You tell your little one to be careful as you don't want them to fall and hurt themselves and they respond with ''no I've put this blanket down and its soft''

Back