Don't you just hate it when....

hendopig said:
Oh Nooo :-( I had a look ages ago about where there were groups and all the ones round here seem to be run by the same consultant (Tracey I think, is that your consultant?)

I say stupid as some weeks I don't follow plan at all, some weeks 50%, some weeks 80% but never fully. I always sabotage any progress i make for some stupid reason!

Yeah Tracey that's her. She is so lovely. Shes having a leaving party in a few weeks which will be really sad to see her go. But a friend of mine came up with an idea- Skype her once a week and get weighed in front of her that way haha. We probably won't be allowed but I supposed if you don't ask you don't get lol.
Doing it from home thats why I'm scared of it. I don't want to go off track as I still have 8 stone to lose. :-( I was even considering going back to rosemary Conley diet as last time I did that diet I lost a stone a month! Damn I just don't know what to do.

When you are told the wrong information which means I have just sent the past 4 hours repacking suitcases!

**punk*~*star** said:
When you are told the wrong information which means I have just sent the past 4 hours repacking suitcases!

But I've finally got some tickets!! Phoned at 4.25 this aft & we fly tonight :)

DYJHIW the football is on again tonight....yawn......

I know it's getting stupid now fed up with not being able to see my normal Sat night programmes & sod all on any other channel & we've got virgin media lol

Also DYJHIW you've lost your bank card & I wanted to book my flights home tonight, arrrrgh so annoying...

Still a while to go yet with the footie! I don't mind most of the time but just bit bored tonight!
That's :-( about your bank card hope you find it soon x

I've cancelled it as been searching everywhere & think its lost. I'll just use the credit card (which I only use in emergencies) and as soon as got new card just pay it off. It's just the inconvenience really & my stupidity lol

I've cancelled it as been searching everywhere & think its lost. I'll just use the credit card (which I only use in emergencies) and as soon as got new card just pay it off. It's just the inconvenience really & my stupidity lol

Sod's law dictates that it will turn up now. Somewhere really random, like tucked into a book or something.

DYJHIW you have really good intentions on a night out with the girls make great choices on food, drink a bit too much. Then eat 2 slices of bread and peanut butter when you get home. Stupid!

dyjhiw you get a gammy knee the day before your first ever 5k run!!!

You're sitting on your sofa - looking on Minimins - minding your own business. When a massive spider decides to crawl along the carpet and join the party :(!

I know! I shrieked and said a fair few swear words before I even knew what to do! It's currently sitting underneath a tea plate - ready for someone else to deal with in the morning! I hate the blinkin' things! Now everything I see out of the corner of my eye makes me jump!

You're sitting on your sofa - looking on Minimins - minding your own business. When a massive spider decides to crawl along the carpet and join the party :(!

I moved a piece of cardboard off our balcony yesterday and there was a big scorpion - fortunately dead - but now I have the jitters!

Back