Don't you just hate it when....

.....when u do a 10k walk n your other half couldn't care a less
:bighug: sounds like he needs a - :copon: well done hun what a fantastic achievement xx

Dyjhiw you do your first ever legs, bums n tums class and your hip plays up half way through from when you fell down the stairs on Thursday and you feel a bit of a failure not doing some of the actions as enthusiastically as others in the group.... Boo to bad hip!!

*Emsie* said:
I was thinking similar this morning about my step dad, he's more of a Dad to me now than my Dad is but it would be awakward saying so/doing anything for Fathers Day. Suppose show them in less awkward ways x

Snap! Mine has been with my mum since I was
4 and im much closer to him than my real dad (probably helps that we live in the same house). It's just weird because I've never called him dad!

How old are they though etc I've never done it so to start at my age it seems a bit weird and he's not very emotional sort of person though he is caring

They are 19, 17 and 13. The first time they gave him a card they explained to him that he was more of a dad than their dad was. None of them call him dad so I know it means a lot to him to get fathers day cards.

just to chime in im in the same sort of situation - i usually give him a card - but when his real daughter was there earlier i couldnt do it!
xxx

They are 19, 17 and 13. The first time they gave him a card they explained to him that he was more of a dad than their dad was. None of them call him dad so I know it means a lot to him to get fathers day cards.
Thats lovely that they can do that and are all comfortable with it x

just to chime in im in the same sort of situation - i usually give him a card - but when his real daughter was there earlier i couldnt do it!
xxx
Would she mind then? Its a funny old game isn't it!x

i have no idea! it just felt so awkward!
xxx

You decide to dye your hair green.... but it turns out blue!

It was meant to come out as a dark forest green... but instead the majority of it is navy blue - with some pale greenish blue parts. Very strange! But I like it! I got ALOT of strange looks when I went to Asda earlier though!

pudwinkle02 said:
It was meant to come out as a dark forest green... but instead the majority of it is navy blue - with some pale greenish blue parts. Very strange! But I like it! I got ALOT of strange looks when I went to Asda earlier though!

Lol :D

Back