Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you go to write your shopping list to do on the way home tomorrow once you've been paid, look up the various offers at each supermarket and realise you have to do 2 separate supermarkets! 3 if you count the super 6 items and cooked meats I already bought in Aldi earlier today!

Now I need to do Tesco for food shopping and Asda for haircare and skincare as they have offers on that are far better than Tesco and those items not on offer are still way cheaper than Tesco at full price. Oh, plus I need Asda for yogurt.

Right, so Tesco on the way home tomorrow then and Asda over the weekend! Actually, I have nothing exciting to do Friday evening so might do Asda straight from work... but Asda is dangerous with me as the one closest to me is a huge Asda/Walmart superstore and I always spend loads when I go there!

Oh, plus I need Sainsburys at some point for turkey mince that is free and some bean type pre-made thingy-me-bobs that are syn free and only a handful of places stock - might leave that till I head and see my parents next as their nearest Sainsburys is far closer to their home than mine is to mine! I'm not really sure that logic works seeing as they live nearly 130 miles away from me, but it makes sense to me, lol!

Dyjhiw totm has hit you so hard your doubled in two in bed near tears...I've taken co-codamol & an anti-spasmodic in the hope it takes the edge off :(

cupcake86 said:
Dyjhiw totm has hit you so hard your doubled in two in bed near tears...I've taken co-codamol & an anti-spasmodic in the hope it takes the edge off :(

Poor you :-( I hope you get some relief when tablets kick in x

Try cuddling up to a hot water bottle as well. That used to help me when I had really bad pains each month.

Sleepy59 said:
Try cuddling up to a hot water bottle as well. That used to help me when I had really bad pains each month.

You'll think I'm weird but lying with a fan on cause I'm roasting. Do you ever get that, when your stomach hurts you get very warm? The tablets have taken the edge off but still no sign of sleep xo

DYJHIW caroline off big brother is really boiling my piss & she ain't put up for nominations. God her voice is so annoying xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.........there's so many.....where do I start??!!

........it's 4.42am and I've not been to sleep yet due to not feeling great and OH's snoring

.......you know when you're going to feel like sh** tomorrow because of lack of sleep for so long but there's nothing I can do about it

........your mum and dad move into their lovely new house to find the previous owners haven't even cleaned it properly, kitchen drawers full of crumbs, fitted wardrobes full of coat hangers, dust everywhere, carpets not hoovered properly etc....

.......you know you'll have to spend a lot of time cleaning the new house before you can help mum put all their stuff away

...........there aren't enough hours in the day

.........you wish you felt this awake at 4.48pm rather than 4.48am

Think that's all........

Oh one more.......dyjhiw you have to get up again to pee....hopefully a good loss it's on it's way

That's all......for now lol

mrstore said:
.........there's so many.....where do I start??!!

........it's 4.42am and I've not been to sleep yet due to not feeling great and OH's snoring

.......you know when you're going to feel like sh** tomorrow because of lack of sleep for so long but there's nothing I can do about it

........your mum and dad move into their lovely new house to find the previous owners haven't even cleaned it properly, kitchen drawers full of crumbs, fitted wardrobes full of coat hangers, dust everywhere, carpets not hoovered properly etc....

.......you know you'll have to spend a lot of time cleaning the new house before you can help mum put all their stuff away

...........there aren't enough hours in the day

.........you wish you felt this awake at 4.48pm rather than 4.48am

Think that's all........

Oh one more.......dyjhiw you have to get up again to pee....hopefully a good loss it's on it's way

That's all......for now lol

Aww huni you sound like you need a hug >>hugs<<
I'm awake too & I have 3 kids arriving at 8.30am plus my 2 will be waking up too. Hope tomorrow (well today) goes quick & you get caught up on sleep soon xo

cupcake86 said:
Aww huni you sound like you need a hug >>hugs<<
I'm awake too & I have 3 kids arriving at 8.30am plus my 2 will be waking up too. Hope tomorrow (well today) goes quick & you get caught up on sleep soon xo

Hugs accepted :) thank you!

I keep thinking that maybe tonight's the night I catch up on some sleep but it's just not happening :(
So much going on at the mo it's unreal......GOT to be up at silly o'clock in the morning to take dad into hospital for another heart operation, sods law that I'll be snoring my little head off and won't want to get up when the alarm goes off!!!

Sounds like you have your hands full with 5 kiddiwinkles....eeeek!!

.........after a sleepless night you finally fall asleep just as the alarm is about to go off, grrrr! Approach with caution today!!

Emsie, follow them back along their trail, when outside, place a very sugary water mix in a small bowl so they can get to it.Better food source than the one they were after in your kitchen. Had this porblem a few weeks ago and did the same, not seen them since.

DYJHIW you get up and have been pottering about in the kitchen for 10/15 minutes then look up and notice there are loads of ants crawling over the wall :eek:

Ughh, we have ants in our kitchen at the moment too! No idea where they've come from, as they've only just appeared over the last couple of weeks. We've tried everything to get rid of them, powders, ant traps..all sorts! They just won't tittle off :(

Back