Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you go on Minis at work and the advert that pops up at the top of page advises you to meet hot girls on a site called 'local slags'!!! What sort of a site does the advertising mechanism think this is?!

Well you're not going to like this but i work for a mobile phone company and I get advertisements for the mobile phone company I work for, so...

hahaha I'm only joking :p but it usually advertises you things that it can find in your internet browsing history (I went on halfords the other day and it was showing me halfords adverts, amazon etc)

Well you're not going to like this but i work for a mobile phone company and I get advertisements for the mobile phone company I work for, so...

hahaha I'm only joking :p but it usually advertises you things that it can find in your internet browsing history (I went on halfords the other day and it was showing me halfords adverts, amazon etc)

i find this too! ill be looking at something online that i cant afford and then when im trying to snap out of it and realise how silly it is to want these things, i start getting adverts for those exact things :0 noooooo

p.s maybe the person before you on the computer was looking for a fun night out? lol xxx

Shirleen said:
You have a shadow for 15 hours :(

I know its not how you mean it but.I'd love to have a shadow! At least it would mean the sun was out! X

juicygooseface said:
i find this too! ill be looking at something online that i cant afford and then when im trying to snap out of it and realise how silly it is to want these things, i start getting adverts for those exact things :0 noooooo

p.s maybe the person before you on the computer was looking for a fun night out? lol xxx

Lol this is quite handy for me cos I've been helping my friend with wedding plans so each time my boyfriend goes on facebook all the ads are geared towards engagement rings and wedding venues haha! He'll be tripping over the hints soon :)

DYJHIW you go on Minis at work and the advert that pops up at the top of page advises you to meet hot girls on a site called 'local slags'!!! What sort of a site does the advertising mechanism think this is?!
I had this ad last night on my laptop!

You have a shadow for 15 hours :(
Oh gosh yes I remember those days!

dont you just hate it when a moth flies into your bedroom and goes missing and you can't see it anywhere.... anyone know how long they can stay alive for?

DYJHIW your DD goes out to play, and that loud crashing noise and wailing is her coming off her scooter, so you bring her in, mop the tears, clean the elbow and knee grazes, plaster the bits that need it, cheer her up, and then she wants to go back out to play - so you let her, and within 5 minutes she is back, having decided that running would be a good idea, tripping over the exact same point of the pavement she came off the scooter on, and now requires a further dressing on her knee and her hip and a replacement one on the elbow that she just got fixed up five minutes earlier... *bangs head on desk*. Then another 5 minutes after that, other DD comes in crying because she too tripped up and banged her knee. AND THEN YOU RUN OUT OF MAGGI LIQUID SEASONING AT A CRUCIAL MOMENT!!!!

(Note, that isnt in capitals because it was the most important issue, but because it was the final straw!) :D

This happens on mine too - no good when you've been searching for gifts for your OH and then the next time he uses the computer it displays your no-longer-surprise gift....

In fact DYJHIW the above happens!

Back