Don't you just hate it when....

haha you and your naughty innuendo's!
x

DYJHIW the hands on the clock just seem to be stuck!! It's been such a long week, hurry up 4pm!!

Princess_Stevie said:
DYJHIW the hands on the clock just seem to be stuck!! It's been such a long week, hurry up 4pm!!

I'm dreaming if 4pm too, this has been the longest week ever!!!!!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjhiw you feel sad, fat, ugly and useless all at the same time :(

Don't make me come up there and smack your bottie!!!!

Now repeat after Shirl "I am beautiful, I'm getting slimmer and I am unique, and I want to send all my money to Shirl"

Hope you're smiling ya daft nut! Xxxx

Shirleen said:
Don't make me come up there and smack your bottie!!!!

Now repeat after Shirl "I am beautiful, I'm getting slimmer and I am unique, and I want to send all my money to Shirl"

Hope you're smiling ya daft nut! Xxxx

I am smiling thanks shirl xxx

You guys are the best, still definitely much fatter than I was a month ago, but hoping I can get back on the wagon. Bloody thing threw me off a while back and I landed in the middle of a pile of junk which (obviously) I'm eating my way out of! Can always rely on minimins to help pick me up. Thank you xxx

DYJHIW you have to drive an hour to get anything official done (today was car MOT and a blood test for me) but think at least you'll be able to stock up on Alpen Lights....no such luck, only found 1 box....looks like it could be the last one in Southern Greece. And then...DYJHIW you but an alternative to said bars only to find out they have 7 syns each. OH and DD can have them!

DYJHIW you have to drive an hour to get anything official done (today was car MOT and a blood test for me) but think at least you'll be able to stock up on Alpen Lights....no such luck, only found 1 box....looks like it could be the last one in Southern Greece. And then...DYJHIW you but an alternative to said bars only to find out they have 7 syns each. OH and DD can have them!

You know to post out six packs of them from England if bought at the 99p shop would amount to £2.03 per box with postage.

I am smiling thanks shirl xxx

You guys are the best, still definitely much fatter than I was a month ago, but hoping I can get back on the wagon. Bloody thing threw me off a while back and I landed in the middle of a pile of junk which (obviously) I'm eating my way out of! Can always rely on minimins to help pick me up. Thank you xxx

we all have bad days lovely, i have days where i feel fat and ugly and others where i feel slim and sexy - i blame womens hormones!!
hope ur feeling better
xxxx

Dyjhiw the car you bought less than a month ago needs £1000 worth of work, & to make it worse it's at a garage near your work, undrivable, but you don't live anywhere near where you work, so on top of paying out £1000 to fix it, you had to pay out £40 to get home tonight. Grrrrr

your neice who has chosen single motherhood over work (is baking baby no-2 and is not yet 21) , is moaning on FB that she needs deposit money to move, and wonders what to do??
And you really want to answer with, go get a job you lazy mare!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw your son gets his fingers stuck in the foot pedal of the crosstrainer (luckily hubby was quick thinking and got a wrench and unscrewed it) and then when you go to get calpol your 20 year old daughter has used it all up on her bloody hangover:(

Oh no, is he ok emsie?? xx

kingleds said:
Dyjhiw the car you bought less than a month ago needs £1000 worth of work, & to make it worse it's at a garage near your work, undrivable, but you don't live anywhere near where you work, so on top of paying out £1000 to fix it, you had to pay out £40 to get home tonight. Grrrrr

Oh no :(

What's wrong with it? And where did you get it from? Any chance you have any comeback on the seller? xx

Shirleen said:
your neice who has chosen single motherhood over work (is baking baby no-2 and is not yet 21) , is moaning on FB that she needs deposit money to move, and wonders what to do??
And you really want to answer with, go get a job you lazy mare!

Just say it?? Might do her good to hear it? xx

Back