Don't you just hate it when....

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you have the second fight/row with your daughter in less than a week where she has made you so angry you would like to have chucked her out of the house there and then!

Maybe it's time she moved out hun xxx

Maybe it's time she moved out hun xxx
Yes I think it is :sigh: trouble is don't know how she can afford it and we can't afford to help her at the moment but she was horrible last night and so was I.....and we've got a big family holiday in a couple of days time! I think she knows in lots of ways I don't want her to move out yet and abuses that! Hubby is going to speak to her today and I'm going to have to toughen up and not accept the behaviour.

*Emsie* said:
Yes I think it is :sigh: trouble is don't know how she can afford it and we can't afford to help her at the moment but she was horrible last night and so was I.....and we've got a big family holiday in a couple of days time! I think she knows in lots of ways I don't want her to move out yet and abuses that! Hubby is going to speak to her today and I'm going to have to toughen up and not accept the behaviour.

Oh yes! We had that manipulative behaviour from my Dort! I cried buckets when she left but within a week the house became a home again and everyone felt less tense.... Yes it was THAT bad!

Oh yes! We had that manipulative behaviour from my Dort! I cried buckets when she left but within a week the house became a home again and everyone felt less tense.... Yes it was THAT bad!

See I couldn't imagine you taking it off your dort but its very difficult to do much about their behaviour as you can'tpunish them like you did when they were younger etc

*Emsie* said:
See I couldn't imagine you taking it off your dort but its very difficult to do much about their behaviour as you can'tpunish them like you did when they were younger etc

Oh I'm all talk and no trousers! She's feistier than me because I wanted her to never get walked on like I am! Even when I have a go she shrugs it off. I let her off alot of stuff because of fear of her moving out!
She also knows how to manipulate me!!!!
However when I blow... Everyone runs! It's only happened four times in 20 years but my son still talks about one of them!

Oh I'm all talk and no trousers! She's feistier than me because I wanted her to never get walked on like I am! Even when I have a go she shrugs it off. I let her off alot of stuff because of fear of her moving out!
She also knows how to manipulate me!!!!
However when I blow... Everyone runs! It's only happened four times in 20 years but my son still talks about one of them!
Sounds very familiar x thanks x

Blimey, mine's only 6 .... I thought it was supposed to get easier? Having said that my Mum always says I was no trouble until I hit 16 - just about the time I discovered alcohol and ..ahem..."romance" :flirt2:

Blimey, mine's only 6 .... I thought it was supposed to get easier? Having said that my Mum always says I was no trouble until I hit 16 - just about the time I discovered alcohol and ..ahem..."romance" :flirt2:
In my experience it gets harder as they get older so goodness knows what my youngest will be like as he gets older!

*Emsie* said:
In my experience it gets harder as they get older so goodness knows what my youngest will be like as he gets older!

Kick her out, legally she is an adult. Don't put up with the crap. She will soon appreciate you when she sees how hard life really is.

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you travel to where you are booked in to get a manicure and pedicure after ringing tocheck this a.m that you were booked in to check your emails outside as you were early to find you have one cancelling the appointment :(

That's disgusting. Make a complaint! Not everyone has a smartphone and you may only be able to read email on a morning on your pc!! I would expect a phone call at the least!! And why such short notice anyway??

That's disgusting. Make a complaint! Not everyone has a smartphone and you may only be able to read email on a morning on your pc!! I would expect a phone call at the least!! And why such short notice anyway??

Well email says she has to go to a&e because she has hurt her arm,when I rang this a.m they said she had been off sick yesterday but hadn't told them she would be today so I said to let me know if there was a problem I didn't dream it would be by email!

DYJHIW... A mate comes to you bcos shes depressed & fedup of her partner not doing anything an treating her like cr%p ... then he puts pathetic facebook status saying ' Why don't people get on with their own **** instead of poking their noses in other peoples **** eh? Like it's their right to know what's going on? **** OFF ! '
ERRRR she came to ME! i didnt poke my nose in,,

DYJHIW.. ^^^ you cant say anything to the d&ick above as your god mummy to his child & at her 1st birthday party on saturday!!

God im raging atm!!

Back