Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW... A mate comes to you bcos shes depressed & fedup of her partner not doing anything an treating her like cr%p ... then he puts pathetic facebook status saying ' Why don't people get on with their own **** instead of poking their noses in other peoples **** eh? Like it's their right to know what's going on? **** OFF ! '
ERRRR she came to ME! i didnt poke my nose in,,

DYJHIW.. ^^^ you cant say anything to the d&ick above as your god mummy to his child & at her 1st birthday party on saturday!!

God im raging atm!!

Big man! Can't even tell you what he thinks, just hides behind a FB status. I pity your mate.

Big man! Can't even tell you what he thinks, just hides behind a FB status. I pity your mate.

your not the only one. wants to leave but always has excuses why she cant or why he cant.

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW you have to take your guinea pigs to pet boarding :confused: on the plus side its because we are going on holiday ;)

I'm not looking forward to saying bye to my dog on Saturday when he leaves for his 'hols' :(

DYJHIW your dogs are malting.... oh wait one of them does all year round!! (dog hairs drive me mad yet i love my doggies :) )

DYJHIW when you go to finish your cuppa to see its already gone!

mrstore said:
I'm not looking forward to saying bye to my dog on Saturday when he leaves for his 'hols' :(

Me neither :-( last minute holiday so couldn't find anywhere for her. Have never left her with strangers but she will be in their home. Professional dog walker who also provides boarding so paying through the nose!

peacelily said:
Me neither :-( last minute holiday so couldn't find anywhere for her. Have never left her with strangers but she will be in their home. Professional dog walker who also provides boarding so paying through the nose!

Ours is staying with OH's sister and her family, I know he'll be well looked after but I'm just going to miss him so much while we're away....I'm the one who walks him, feeds him, gives him his medicine, washes his bed etc...I'm his mummy lol.

How much are you paying if you don't mind me asking?? I haven't looked into anything like that yet as I haven't needed to

mrstore said:
Ours is staying with OH's sister and her family, I know he'll be well looked after but I'm just going to miss him so much while we're away....I'm the one who walks him, feeds him, gives him his medicine, washes his bed etc...I'm his mummy lol.

How much are you paying if you don't mind me asking?? I haven't looked into anything like that yet as I haven't needed to

Crikey it makes me gulp even saying it £25 per day so £275 for the 11 days.

peacelily said:
Crikey it makes me gulp even saying it £25 per day so £275 for the 11 days.

Oh my god, is it really that much???!! Crikey!! I think next year we'll be staying in this country and taking him with us! Lol

DustQueen said:
I looked at the prices where I live and the cheapest was £50 per day to look after 1 cat!!!!!

Bloody hell We ( me and the boyfriends mother) are under charging! Anyone in the Lancashire area we look after dogs for £10 per day £65 for the week! I work from home so will never be alone pm me for my number!

Whaaat! I'm not very good with other peoples dogs but if I was it would be a good way of earning some money especially at this time of year when there is so much demand!

sl1nkyminny said:
Bloody hell We ( me and the boyfriends mother) are under charging! Anyone in the Lancashire area we look after dogs for £10 per day £65 for the week! I work from home so will never be alone pm me for my number!

That's brilliant. Shame we aren't nearer.

sl1nkyminny said:

This was them to pop in on them staying in our house in Oxford I couldn't believe how much it was!

Back