Don't you just hate it when....

......you find your perfect puppy only to realise that with my sensible head on we can't really afford him :( gutted
ive been in this situation - its gutting i know - hope youre ok xxx

When a girl you went to school with has lost 6lb in her first week at SW, theres nothing on her and you have over 2 stone to lose and it youre averaging as a lb a week girl. And the bloke who joined your SW group waltzes in and loses 10lb in a week!!!!!!!!
.....and that youre feeling like youre going to have to face a gain in the morning at group :'( ...god i hate being fat. Big ol' bag of boo.

l0v3child said:
When a girl you went to school with has lost 6lb in her first week at SW, theres nothing on her and you have over 2 stone to lose and it youre averaging as a lb a week girl. And the bloke who joined your SW group waltzes in and loses 10lb in a week!!!!!!!!
.....and that youre feeling like youre going to have to face a gain in the morning at group :'( ...god i hate being fat. Big ol' bag of boo.

awww hugs. just remember slow and steady wins the race :D

Try not to compare and just do your best and you will get where you want to be. She might have filled her pockets with stones last week for all we know lol and as for men they usually tend to have larger losses for some reason :confused:

Thanks guys :) can always count on you lot. Im bearing in mind a woman that gained 5 1/2 lbs one week after spending the weekend with wine...if ive gained it wont be that bad (i freakin hope!!!!) we had a takeaway as a treat yday, i made sensible choices...tandori chicken and plain rice, oodles of salad...but made friends with a whooooole bottle of wine :/ kept my syns low today so im back on track but doing it 36hrs before WI, i must be mad!

Also...16lbs!! Christ jezzi!! Man sized gain for a man there lol. X

cupcake86 said:
Stupid totm turns up & you've random pains too that could maybe be an infection (left side under ribs & round to back)

It could be upper quadrant IBS pain, or trapped wind ( I had that last week it was very uncomfortable). Or gall bladder twinges, lots of things x
Take some Ibuprofen and a hot water bottle.

its the day of your nans funeral and its well and truly hit you that today you have to say goodbye :(

...your back is still agony and there seems to be sweet FA that's helping it. I never thought I'd be fed up about not being able to exercise!

Back