Don't you just hate it when....

Welshtigger said:
Thanks all-I just don't know what to do. We've been together about 9 months and we do argue sometimes but I thought everything else was ok-we were even going to book a holiday tomorrow when we get paid, and we've been talking about booking Florida for next year! Yes we were having an argument at the time, cos I'd fallen asleep while we were watching a film, that id asked him to put on! I got upset cos he was shouting about it and it jst escalated and he said it was over-no talking about it, nothing! I ended up staying there cos it was too late to go home and he said it wasn't the end and we could talk about it this morning! I've admitted it was probably all my fault but still he went off to work this morning and said he might speak to me later but thinks he Wants a break! I'm a mess-I haven't slept a wink all night and just feeling like, along with every other aspect of my life-I've failed! I just want a normal life with friends and stuff :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I meant to reply to this :(

sorry to hear this hun
men can be a - holes sometimes!
i think whilst he thinks about whether he may or may not want to be with u u get rid of all his crap and dump his sorry a$s
xxxx

HPSaucy said:
I work for an airline and used to work in the terminal too, some of the people were unreal (blame it on the stress of travelling!) but others were so lovely and made it so worth it.

What do you do at the airport and which one? X

Sorry about delay I work in retail in Dublin airport people are crazy but as you said some people just make your day they're so lovely!

dyjhiw u have been soooo good all week and then for the last 2 days just binged for no reason and today is weigh in! :(
i dont know whether to go or not now, maybe i should just get weighed in town or something xx

juicygooseface said:
dyjhiw u have been soooo good all week and then for the last 2 days just binged for no reason and today is weigh in! :(
i dont know whether to go or not now, maybe i should just get weighed in town or something xx

Go to group and make sure you stay, they will hopefully help you plan for the week ahead and why it will be different. Xx

but its so embarassing :( xxx

juicygooseface said:
but its so embarassing :( xxx

Nah it happens to everyone. Don't be embarrassed. If you don't go you run the risk of not getting back on track and feeling worse. Everybody has times when they go off plan and it's just another part of the plan. The road to target is being able to get back onto the plan and the meeting will help you put a line under it and move forward into a fresh week. Beating yourself up doesn't help. Being nice to yourself does and best to look at what made you binge. Chances are even if you have gained it won't be as bad as you think. Good luck :)

thankyou guys. ur all so lovely. xxx

Thanks all-I just don't know what to do. We've been together about 9 months and we do argue sometimes but I thought everything else was ok-we were even going to book a holiday tomorrow when we get paid, and we've been talking about booking Florida for next year! Yes we were having an argument at the time, cos I'd fallen asleep while we were watching a film, that id asked him to put on! I got upset cos he was shouting about it and it jst escalated and he said it was over-no talking about it, nothing! I ended up staying there cos it was too late to go home and he said it wasn't the end and we could talk about it this morning! I've admitted it was probably all my fault but still he went off to work this morning and said he might speak to me later but thinks he Wants a break! I'm a mess-I haven't slept a wink all night and just feeling like, along with every other aspect of my life-I've failed! I just want a normal life with friends and stuff :(

Woah - stop right there missy!!!! The ending of a relationship which is not right for you is in no way a failure.

Maybe a break is a good idea, but then if you need a break 9 months in the future probably isn't too promising. I know that sounds brutal, I'm sorry. I think whoever said to think about what advice you would give a friend in the same situation is right.

Good luck x

Dyjhiw it's been 14 years since the most important man in your life passed away (my grandad, he was like a dad to me too and was always there for me unlike my actual dad) and you still miss him every single day. Rip granda xx
i know how you feel, just picture what he would say to you right now and itll make you smille :) xx

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw it's been 14 years since the most important man in your life passed away (my grandad, he was like a dad to me too and was always there for me unlike my actual dad) and you still miss him every single day. Rip granda xx

Big hug hun, its only been a month since my nan died and I miss her so much already. Just remember he will have been with you always and will never stop being there. Xxx

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW you have a row with your OH and he tells you he doesn't love you, doesn't think he ever will and that he is only with me cos neither of us want to be old and lonely singletons :(

I was once in a relationship with A man and was scared of being along. But one day decided to end it and accept it was not healthy and followed the motto that I would rather have nothing then ****!!! I was alone then for over a year but I found acceptance and what would be would be. Then a year and a bit later I hooked up with my husband who I have been with for four years. Sounds like there is communicational problems; I hope you get sorted one way or another and that you find peace and happiness x

I understand how you feel, it's just so hard sometimes. It's 1 year today since my father in law passed away & I didn't realise how big he was in my life. We're off to the grave today with flowers; my daughter had a tattoo on her foot recently & had his initials & date of passing put on, which I thought was a lovely thought.

i didnt go in the end..yes i know im a muppet! but i tried on the jeans that didnt fit and they pulled up unlike before so i have lost something which is good, but ive emailed my consultant shes really nice and just said i seriously cant even afford it anymore :( xxxxx

Back