Don't you just hate it when....

Sounds awful Jezzi. Can understand your reaction. Hope you've recovered. What a horrid situation to be in when you're just on your normal commute home.

Ha - you're not the only one! In your house maybe but I notice them too!

My list today:

Crumbs on the work surface
Drips of coffee near the kettle
Scum around the side of the sink
Mucky clothes on bedroom floor
Pots to be loaded into dishwasher
Empty loo roll??
Bits in carpet - needs vaccing
Bits on kitchen floor - needs sweeping

I could go on and on but would bore you all senseless.

I often wonder how long I'd have to leave it before someone else did it without being told, but can't live in it so have to either do it or get vocal!!

I often wonder about leaving it too but it would take ages before something was done and I would be the only one bothered!

DYJHIW you've spend your 3 days off trying to shake off this funny lightheadedness thing, and then on the day you're due back in work you've been awake since 3am and aren't safe to drive the 96 mile round trip to work! So that's nearly £100 lost cos of stupid dizziness :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Your family can't deal with much more sh*t but it keeps being thrown! In May my 20 year old brother suffered 2 strokes totally out the blue, my nan died 6 weeks ago, then I get hospitalised with my asthma 2 weeks ago, and finally tonight when things are looking up and we are looking forward to my eldest brothers wedding next saturday, my mum gets rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Not sure how much more I can take :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
Your family can't deal with much more sh*t but it keeps being thrown! In May my 20 year old brother suffered 2 strokes totally out the blue, my nan died 6 weeks ago, then I get hospitalised with my asthma 2 weeks ago, and finally tonight when things are looking up and we are looking forward to my eldest brothers wedding next saturday, my mum gets rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Not sure how much more I can take :(

Sending lots and lots of hugs!!! Hope your mums ok xxx

ScarlettStar86 said:

Oh scarlettstar what a horrendous time you are having. Thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

DYJHIW people make racist remarks for seemingly no apparent reason on a public forum :( :banghead: altho I don't think there is actually anytime where racist remarks are acceptable :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

What a terrible time you're all having, I hope your mum is ok.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone x off to see mum this morning, they think she has diviticulitus (sp?) Which is infection and inflammation of the colon so she is nil by mouth and awaiting a scan which will show if she needs an op. Hopefully antibiotics will be enough, as I said its my brothers wedding next Saturday and an op might put her out of action for that. Fingers crossed xx

Last edited:
Back