Don't you just hate it when....

You've been kept up half the night by your service user, he gets to sleep on and I have a full days work to do!

*Emsie* said:
Its a large cage for small animals...i.e my guinea pigs I was going to order one offline the other day but thought would do it after work and when got into work there was a sign up about the one being sold!
Think could get one for £60 new was thinking of offering 40?

Hmmmm is go with Jenna and say start lower - they may only be expecting £30 so would bite your arm off at offering £40.

Id start at £20 and go from there - but I am a cheap skate and dont care what others think :D xx

DYJHIW you didn't take the car because it was suppose to be raining so you decided to stay in all day but now the suns out...oh and also you daren't even go on the crosstrainer or in the shower because there's a guy from parcel force coming and you have no idea what time he's getting here, but whatever time he does you'll be sat like a scruff in your pj's because you've been waiting

donna88 said:
DYJHIW you didn't take the car because it was suppose to be raining so you decided to stay in all day but now the suns out...oh and also you daren't even go on the crosstrainer or in the shower because there's a guy from parcel force coming and you have no idea what time he's getting here, but whatever time he does you'll be sat like a scruff in your pj's because you've been waiting

Trust me doll as the wife if an ex Parcelforce driver they have all seen far worse!!!!

Haha - I suppose it makes sense that they would have done (I dread to think actually) so yeah I feel slightly better thanks, still don't like answering the door in my pj's though. Hoping they come earlier rather then later because then at least it makes more sense for me not to be dressed.

....when there's blue sky outside so take the dog out for a walk, only for it to start p***ing down half way up the road, and I don't have a hood, waterproof coat on or an umbrella :(

Mrs.S. said:
Haha oh do tell?? x

Ladies dressed in skimpy towels but with curiously dry hair and make up! One naked bloke!
A newsreader who looked dog rough, oh and Danny LaRue who invited him in!!!!

Actually he sees worse now as a Royal Mail truck driver! Too many people get off on flashing to lorry drivers male and female! They guy dressed in shirt tie and jacket and suspenders and stockings no undies!!!!

When he was with PF he was propositioned twice by prossies offering all sorts for a lift!!!

Shirleen said:
Ladies dressed in skimpy towels but with curiously dry hair and make up! One naked bloke!
A newsreader who looked dog rough, oh and Danny LaRue who invited him in!!!!

Shirleen said:
Actually he sees worse now as a Royal Mail truck driver! Too many people get off on flashing to lorry drivers male and female! They guy dressed in shirt tie and jacket and suspenders and stockings no undies!!!!

When he was with PF he was propositioned twice by prossies offering all sorts for a lift!!!

***** ******!

I never knew there was a thing about flashing lorry drivers?? Ewwwwww

That last dude sounds MENTAL. Takes all sorts to make the world go round I guess! xx

Still sat here waiting in my pj's, I could have done my exercise and had my shower and got dressed. But its just sods law if I had he would have come. Hope he comes soon as I promised little one we'd walk to the shops and then go to the park :/ won't have time to fit everything in if I'm not careful. Plus I want to get my crosstrainer in sooner rather then later as I'm going running tonight so want to have a break between the two. Going to look like a right one in pj's around midday. I sort of wish I hadn't got the text to say he was coming because I would have been all ready by now. Might have to pretend I'm ill lol, I look it with no make-up on

donna88 said:
Still sat here waiting in my pj's, I could have done my exercise and had my shower and got dressed. But its just sods law if I had he would have come. Hope he comes soon as I promised little one we'd walk to the shops and then go to the park :/ won't have time to fit everything in if I'm not careful. Plus I want to get my crosstrainer in sooner rather then later as I'm going running tonight so want to have a break between the two. Going to look like a right one in pj's around midday. I sort of wish I hadn't got the text to say he was coming because I would have been all ready by now. Might have to pretend I'm ill lol, I look it with no make-up on

Just get in the shower cos that's the exact moment he'll come. Usually how it happens with me ;-)

dyjhiw that despite your best efforts (ok I could have tried harder lol) you give in and change your day to green just so you can eat those bloody rocky road bars! 2 boxes left...I wish they'd hurry up and disappear!

You can always send them to me

Just get in the shower cos that's the exact moment he'll come. Usually how it happens with me ;-)

I told facebook if he was much later I might be tempted to hit him... and he turned up as soon as I posted it lol... so threats of violence worked
Very impressed with schuch though, changed my order by email and I got the right shoes the day after my order was placed with free standard delivery. Oh and a note saying as long as they're unworn I can send them back within 365 days!!!

All the people on your facebook who are constantly moaning about being unemployed and having no money are the same ones who are also constantly posting about the latest iPhone! Nice to know where my tax goes!

I don't work, I'm really looking for work but my partner does and I don't claim any benefits, we had a girl like this on facebook, always posting about how her ''stupid'' bills were coming in and she couldn't afford to pay them, but always had the latest iphone and was constantly posting photo's of the clothes she'd bought. She once told me that she was really annoyed with her mum because she said she should buy some new clothes for her daughter as they were going on holiday, but she said she already had loads in the wardrobe which had never been worn... the next day she posted a photo with a comment saying she'd spent £100 + in primark on holiday clothes!!! We don't have her on facebook anymore as she just wound us both up.

DYJHW your OH develops an obsession with the gym (which is actually an awesome thing as his weight has been dangerously high and he's really struggled to sort it out, and the combo of gym and SW is doing wonders) - but he goes at 6 in the morning, and the getting up and crashing around wakes me up and makes me so grouchy.

Haven't had an undisturbed night in 3 weeks - he goes to bed after me and gets up way before me. We only have a tiny 1 bed flat, so it's not like either of us can sleep anywhere else, and in fact it's so small that the beds against the wall and we've had to swap sides we sleep on as he initially had to climb over me to get out of bed!

I really want to be 100% supportive, but I'm so exhausted. I've tried ear plugs and herbal sleeping tabs, but I'm so tired I'm over sleeping for work in the morning.

(and he can't go in the evening as he works too late)

my hubby used to wake me up when he used to get up at 4am for work.... now on nights so doesnt wake me up..
Why not try getting everything ready night before. even getting dressed in a different room. get gym stuff etc say in the living room so once hes awake he just leaves the room for you to sleep? x

donna88 said:
I don't work, I'm really looking for work but my partner does and I don't claim any benefits, we had a girl like this on facebook, always posting about how her ''stupid'' bills were coming in and she couldn't afford to pay them, but always had the latest iphone and was constantly posting photo's of the clothes she'd bought. She once told me that she was really annoyed with her mum because she said she should buy some new clothes for her daughter as they were going on holiday, but she said she already had loads in the wardrobe which had never been worn... the next day she posted a photo with a comment saying she'd spent £100 + in primark on holiday clothes!!! We don't have her on facebook anymore as she just wound us both up.

It drives me mad! Someone doing a wedding fund update every few weeks going "37 quid in there now, been saving since Christmas but we'll get there things are so expensive little man is outgrowing his clothes and we can't afford.to buy new ones at the moment." Then the VERY NEXT update was- "just ordered me and her the iPhone 5 anyone want to buy our iphone4s we only bought them 2 months ago for £475each! " sometimes I wish facebook came with a slap button rather than a like one....

It drives me mad! Someone doing a wedding fund update every few weeks going "37 quid in there now, been saving since Christmas but we'll get there things are so expensive little man is outgrowing his clothes and we can't afford.to buy new ones at the moment." Then the VERY NEXT update was- "just ordered me and her the iPhone 5 anyone want to buy our iphone4s we only bought them 2 months ago for £475each! " sometimes I wish facebook came with a slap button rather than a like one....
yes i know what you mean!! few people like that an drives me mad!!
yeah ok ive never worked, im 23, but its because atm im classed as disabled. car accident 2007 an im still having surgery on my legs. P*sses me off as these people give comments like atleast ive worked or you've never had a job.... Yes i never have but i also have never claimed any benefits!! My hubby works nights to support me & our son until i finally get sorted after so long an can start working. I cannot wait!!!

But all the skint bla bla yet you end up with loads new clothes, phone. or go out round town on the weekend. Then theres the 'others' that moan about their kids all the time yet they go out on the piss EVERY weekend?! an through the week their at everybody elses house except theirs.... >:mad:

Back