Don't you just hate it when....

Mine is... You wait for ages by the front door because you're expecting a parcel to be delivered and then the second you go to the loo you hear the postman knocking and come down to one of those little red cards saying 'Sorry you weren't home...' Grr!

Mine is... You wait for ages by the front door because you're expecting a parcel to be delivered and then the second you go to the loo you hear the postman knocking and come down to one of those little red cards saying 'Sorry you weren't home...' Grr!

I've caught them up down the street before now.

If I get caught like this I leave the front door ajar, which makes them stop and call 'Hello' when they see it open and gives me a chance to get to the door! Mind you I do live in a very very low crime area! I don't know if I could recommend it everywhere!:cool:

I've caught them up down the street before now.

Ive chased mine after he didnt knock but left a card and he refused to give me my parcel so i had to wait 12 hours and pick it up from the post office.. :mad:

Ive chased mine after he didnt knock but left a card and he refused to give me my parcel so i had to wait 12 hours and pick it up from the post office.. :mad:

What a miserable sod! Would have saved him taking it back to the sorting office!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
What a miserable sod! Would have saved him taking it back to the sorting office!

I know. He's horrible :/

...you're talking to a friend who is having a rough time of things, and to try and cheer her up, you say it can't get much worse. At that exact same flipping time, her phone rings and she is told her grandad has died.

Foot in mouth strikes again!

Tinytootz said:
...you're talking to a friend who is having a rough time of things, and to try and cheer her up, you say it can't get much worse. At that exact same flipping time, her phone rings and she is told her grandad has died.

Foot in mouth strikes again!

Oh no :/

Youre fed up of not being able to
Sleep for the last 9 weeks! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tongue!

Tried to get my DD to try it. No way, think she'd rather walk over broken glass. Her loss.

There were 4 packs, I ate the largest last night, as I was checking the syn value, 12 for that one :(

The other 3 are 100g and 6 syns each, are going in my salad box at lunchtime, had today's already, two left for tomorrow and Thursday.

You take all three trays of the cheese and potato scones/straws out of the oven. They are perfect - golden and crusty with a sprinkling of melted cheese on top ... and then you wake up!

Arrrrrrrrghhhhh! :cry:

mrstore said:
You've got your 2nd cold since Christmas and have had 2 sleepless nights of constantly sneezing and blowing your nose :(

Take an anti-histamine you may be surprised by how well it works!

mrstore said:
Really???? I think my ear drum has burst too :( as I was blowing my nose! I'm in so much pain :(

Have you got blood and discharge from the ear? If you have you must NOT let any water in not a drip! Never stifle a sneeze as it forces the air into the Eustachian tube causing inflammation.
Cover a hot water bottle with a towel and lay down with your poorly ear on it.

I said about the anti histamine as sometimes if I sneeze loads,I feel crap, like a cold but it's not always a cold. Worth a try anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

You get to the front door with your hands full and remember you need something else.
Decide to put that load in the car and go back for the forgotten item. Then stand in the kitchen trying to remember what it was you need?????? (Water bottle)

Get back to the car, look at fuel gauge, decide on going to garage before work. Back in to the kitchen, standing trying to remember what you came back in for this time????

Find wallet, finally leave!

Having a bit of a senior moment this morning I think!

Shirleen said:
Have you got blood and discharge from the ear? If you have you must NOT let any water in not a drip! Never stifle a sneeze as it forces the air into the Eustachian tube causing inflammation.
Cover a hot water bottle with a towel and lay down with your poorly ear on it.

I said about the anti histamine as sometimes if I sneeze loads,I feel crap, like a cold but it's not always a cold. Worth a try anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! I've been to the doctors this morning and it's a really bad infection, possible perforation, need to go back in a couple of weeks and maybe be referred to ENT as its so bad :( got some antibiotics. Just wondering when I'll stop crying......

Back