Don't you just hate it when....

X Kelly X said:
Thank you. Will update you tomorrow when he's op is done with. He's only 2 and he's a beagle so I'm so worried about him he's so gaunt and drawn and doesn't want to be near anyone which is not like him at all. :-( my heart is absolutely breaking

So sad for you to watch him. Hope they discover what's wrong and he gets better. I know I'd be heart broken if anything happened to my little one so sending hugs for his recovery and that its something easy to fix. X

X Kelly X said:
Your worried about your dog who hasn't eaten or drank since Saturday evening. He's been to the vet and had tests nothing wrong and he had an X-ray which showed up nothing. He's going back to the vet tomo to have exploratory surgery and biopsy. He keeps throwing up fluid which is dehydrating him and making him look gaunt. I'm really worried about him. :-(

Hope all goes well x

Dyjhiw you've had to go and get whats most likely a cyst checked out at the docs today and then your son starts off a conversation at the dinner table about the wear it pink day coming up at school and everyone starts talking about breast cancer....awkwards!

Hope everything's ok - when do you find out?

The Drs should be contacting me today with an appointment at the b.clinic. Dr said its most likely a cyst and thats my feeling too but don't wat to take any risks x

always best to get it checked, im sure its just a cyst like the doctor said. keep us updated hun xxx

The other staff do NOTHING without you telling/reminding them, then have excuses like there wasn't time.... But there is on MY shift? Ready to explode into tiny pieces of rage right now!

Shirleen said:
The other staff do NOTHING without you telling/reminding them, then have excuses like there wasn't time.... But there is on MY shift? Ready to explode into tiny pieces of rage right now!

I know that feeling all too well!! It sux doesn't it! Hugs x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
Also remember that well! And they get away with it!Don't make toomuch messexploding you'llbe theone who has to clean it up :rolleyes: x

Ain't that the truth! Today I now have to find extra time to go shopping, pick up meds, see podiatrist, phone for repairs, paint walls.

On TOP of the usual stuff!

....when you wake up with 2 bites on your knee :( they are so itchy and burning like hell

Attachments

• image-3281614906.jpg
    image-3281614906.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 49
jezzi999 said:
When it's one of those days. OH forgot to top up the gas meter so no hot water for a shower this morning (lucky him got a long hot shower last night used the last of the credit!). So hair feeling greasy and lank even with lots of dry shampoo.

Then an extra half hour stuck on the tube due to a "one-under" further down the line.

BAH Wish I'd stayed in bed!

Hope your day got better :)

jezzi999 said:
I havent been hit by lightening yet :)

Looking forward to a long hot shower tonight once the gas is topped up. Mmmmmm.

Haha don't tempt fate cos you've only had 2 things happen!! ;-)

DYJHIW you go out of your own way to sabotage yourself. There was NO need to eat the last 3 hi fi bars in one sitting, not even a tiny one. Now I'm sat here raging with myself and stressing about my dress for Thursday aghhhhh!
mate you need to get rid of any remaining hifi bars and never buy them again! think of it this way - theyre barely any calories in them and 2 of them could be your healthy extras, they wont make u look any different in your dress, youll still look stunning xxx

mrstore said:
Oh no!! Hope he gets sorted soon!! Please keep us updated xx

Update on dog
He had exploratory op today. The vet found a sock or slipper in 2 pieces in his intestine. It's very sore and angry. It wasn't looking good earlier but he has made an amazing recovery and the vet has allowed him home tonight. He's out of it on morphine at the moment and resting lots. Hopefully he should be ok.

X Kelly X said:
Update on dog
He had exploratory op today. The vet found a sock or slipper in 2 pieces in his intestine. It's very sore and angry. It wasn't looking good earlier but he has made an amazing recovery and the vet has allowed him home tonight. He's out of it on morphine at the moment and resting lots. Hopefully he should be ok.

Wow you've got a laundry thief then! Bless him must have been such a worry but thank goodness he is on the mend! Xx

Back