Don't you just hate it when....

....when your sons friend is sick in the bathroom sink (not the toilet....he's almost 13 yrs old!!!) after he's eaten far too much crap at the sleepover!! Thank god for rubber gloves and bleach!!

Eurgh!

what did she say? xxx

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you get so drunk you don't even make the night out. Disgusted with myself. I obv haven't realised that I'm lighter therefore it takes less wine

Oh bless you! I think we've all been there at one point! Hope your friends looked after you. How are you feeling this morning? I reckon a green day of SW comfort food is probably in order!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually feel 100% this morning but then again being in bed before midnight will do that lol!

Just so annoyed with myself for a) letting my friends down and b) getting myself in to such a state! I can't even remember leaving my mates never mind getting home.

Think I need to give up alcohol in general as I always feel like **** the next day but at the same time I can't imagine having the confidence to go out without it! Aghhhh! Anyways, enough of my moaning! Hope you're keeping well lovely lady x

It's funny, I really thought i would find it really hard to give up the booze when I started SW. The OH and I were previously getting through a bottle of wine every night - so many empty calories! But I haven't found it too bad. I guess I'd always rather use syns for chocolate. I definitely drank a lot less piña coladas in Cuba this year compared to last year. Still got totally smashed a few nights though!

You've lost such a substantial amount of weight I guess you just need to re establish what your limits are because your body's tolerance will have changed a lot. At least you're not feeling rough this morning - it could be worse! Lol.

All good with me thanks hun. 3 of my 4lb holiday gain already gone - woo!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

**punk*~*star** said:
Your hormones are going mental! Thinks its this new implant :( cant stop eating (I've come to bed coz I actually feel sick from all the crap I've eaten!) & can't stop getting upset over stupid stuff :(

Also I've just found out my daughter is getting bullied for being 'fat' (she is chunky but not fat) & she wants to start being healthier. This has brought back all the memories from when I was in the same position as a kid :( also she is a ridiculously fussy eater so not sure what I can do to help & I know I didn't handle the situation well at all...

Just a quick update - I spoke to SW consultant who have me free2go leaflets for daughter, I spoke to her & explained we were going to tweak a few things & be a bit healthier but she could still have crisps & choc (just not as much) also told her that my son is doing it too- they have stuck to plan all week & shes lost 0.5lb & he's lost 1lb :)

Here's hoping it continues...

DYJHIW you got that drunk last night you dont remember half of it, :sigh: & think 'how the hell did i get home??' :confused:

embarrassed too with remembering some bits of the night & i was sick at my friends but atleast it was in the loo! :sign0007:

Last edited:
DYJHIW you got that drunk last night you dont remember half of it, :sigh: & think 'how the hell did i get home??' :confused:

embarrassed too with remembering some bits of the night & i was sick at my friends but atleast it was in the loo! :sign0007:

Yaaaay! Someone else in the same situation as me...hungover Sunday's are wick! I felt ok when I first woke up but I'm now dying a horrific death which I feel is too much in the way of punishment since I'm still in the embarrassed/ground swallow me phase.

Yaaaay! Someone else in the same situation as me...hungover Sunday's are wick! I felt ok when I first woke up but I'm now dying a horrific death which I feel is too much in the way of punishment since I'm still in the embarrassed/ground swallow me phase.

ohh indeed!! felt awful this morning i had to stay in bed & hubby got up with our son. feel awful but not as bad as i was expecting lol.. weightloss has made me abit of a lightweight an im not used to it!! mind you though i did have ALOT to drink oopss..

DYJHIW - You've not drank for ages, Had a proper 'session' last night & realize this morning i cant drink/handle what i used to be able to.. Which is good because its cheaper but i always forget!!

Back