Don't you just hate it when....

That's a positive thing you're doing - many would just stay and gripe about it. Good luck x

Aww thanks lovely. I've stuck it out here for over a year now but the culture just isn't a good fit for me and OH says it's making me mega-grumpy at home! Have just applied online for a lovely sounding job so fingers crossed :D x

ooh me too :cry: i moved in August and have been buying little bits ever since and i've just realised i've managed to go through most of my savings (admittedly not a massive amount to start with) add to that several trips to the chiro over the last 2 months and all this healthy eating ....

I've overspent this month too - got to a stage where my entire wardrobe was too big so treated myself to lots of nice bits and got a bit carried away with it all! x

It wouldn't be so bad if christmas wasn't looming! Its been clothes/footwear with me too now feeling bad because I haven't got the money to treat the kids to the shopping trip I was going to take them on the weekend(luckily I hadn't mentioned it to them!) and hubby is after a night out together and i feel guilty saying we can't afford it because I really needed those boots! :eek:

Im skint too - glad its payday today. BUT - skint or not I think we deserve a treat now and again and because were all losing that's as good an excuse as any, new clothes make you feel/look more confident. Hubby actually said to me last night - oh I can tell your losing weight I said I should hope so. The reason he said it? I wasnt wearing a baggy top and leggings I was actually wearing something that fit and he said he could see my figure :D brightened my night

After finally having your bosses sort your pay so it goes in on the last day of the month as per our contract (rather than 3 days late as it was each month for first 4 months!) had to change system to be paid in childcare vouchers and shock horror, according to my remittance email payment sent yesterday which means I won't get it till at least tomorrow, if not friday! Wish they would realise I have bills to pay too!

DYJHIW you win a competition and then open the box to find 4 big bags of tortilla chips!!! I love tortilla chips :( Good thing we're collecting for a tombola for the local youth club i suppose ....

Dyjhiw you text daughter to give her he option of having tea cooked tonight if she did dishwasher tonight but it seems she wasn't coming home for tea by the sounds of it but hadn't bothered to let you know that! Time to be strong I think!
Also dyjhiw said daughter is going with her friend to her friends young cousins for halloween but hasn't bothered about her own little brothers!

it was for kettle tortilla chips (i must have entered pre SW) but i enter so many it's hard to remember. Actually that's the third thing i've won (out of a grand total of 4) that was no good for me - the other 2 were a kids gardening set and a kids sports set which both ended up with my niece and nephew :)

DYJHIW.....you plan to miss your normal train home to make a detour to Itsu because you have fancied sushi for 3 days to find they closed 3 mins before you got there, but would've made it if I hadn't stopped off to buy a couple of tubs of jellied eels too

Jenna88 said:
DYJHIW you have dinner...have gone out of your way to have something different and didn't overly enjoy it but had to eat it all cause you were super duper hungry. Can't believe SW stir fry used to be one of my go to meals at the start.

I don't like stirfry either x

DYJHIW your boyfriend keeps scoffing your ryvita, wouldn't mind so much but I practically had to force him to get them earlier as he was moaning about what I'd have on them, but he's since had some with just butter, some with houmous, some with cheese and tom! If there's none when I want some I'll kill him! Plus he expects to share my graze box, again I wouldn't mind but he doesn't stick to plan he snacks on whatever the hell he wants so when I have some nice healthy snacks why do I have to share them with him and his chocolate stuffing gob :(

Don't you just hate it when krispy kreme's invite you for an interview and tell you they will be giving you 6 original glazed doughnuts free of charge just for coming along cryyyy :'(

Don't you just hate it when krispy kreme's invite you for an interview and tell you they will be giving you 6 original glazed doughnuts free of charge just for coming along cryyyy :'(

Congrats on the interview and good luck, plan to meet some friends after for a coffee and to share them out. One of them is within your daily syns. You'll have to get used to bringing them for friends if you get the job.

Back