Don't you just hate it when....

don't you just hate it when you're having a 100% week and all is good, then * week decides to arrive 2 days before weigh in! hope it doesn't affect my weigh in and the scales reward me :(

I was just thinking when you said your spine is hot to touch it usually means theres infection somewhere. Cant be too careful

Dyjhiw.. just had a week off work and back in tomorrow :( .. cba, just want a few more days off away from the stress of it all.
oh well, only for 2 1/2 days then it's the weekend :)

I have arthritis in my spine, I was diagnosed years ago and have terrible trouble. It flares up quite often but it's never been hot to the touch before. Or I've never noticed it. I don't like taking anti-imflametries as they mess up my endometriosis and make it worse. Think a trip to the docs is the answer. Hope they don't send me to physio again as it was pointless, I cried every time I went and they just didn't understand that I was in pain. She even said to me at one point that I needed to be referred to someone to talk through my problems that she thought I was having!! The only problem was the pain!!! Lol.

Jenna88 said:
What type of arthritis do you have? Mine is rheumatoid and one of the symptoms is that joints become inflamed. Maybe this could now be a factor? (God I am SUCH a ray of sunshine) No matter what, definitely make an appointment for the docs!

Osteoarthritis.

DYJHIW you've been really bloated for days (I have 'been' though) and you don't know why! Also think it will affect WI tomorrow :(

Jenna88 said:
Ahh! I'm not sure what the chances of developing both are but definitely mention it as it's one of the key symptoms. Hope you get it all sorted :)

DYJHIW you watch man vs food and it just makes you want to eat a 12 slab burger lol!

Thanks! I'll try and get an appointment sometime this week

*Emsie* said:
Have you tried peppermint tea or something like that?

I will buy some and give it a go. I have green tea but it really upsets my stomach! I'm sure it's since I've been eating the superspeed soup the past few days... Maybe it's all the beans giving me wind haha!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw your daughter is supposed to have loaded the dishwasher but hasn't....can I really stand te kitchen in a mess all day tomorrow if I leave it :sigh: Am fuming with her!

Is she in emsie? I'd be dragging her into the kitchen to do it if it was me ! X

Back