Don't you just hate it when....

jezzi999 said:
DYJHIW you need to stop reading chick-lit as its too depressing. I never used to read this stuff when I read paper books but since I've got an e-reader somehow I've got hooked... I was quite happy with my life until I started reading all this pointless drivel, and now I want to be dragged away into a whirlwind romance by a guy in a wheelchair who'll give me oral in a swimming pool... Don't even ask! I need to find some kind of "parental control settings" to block me downloading this crap haha

Hahahaa jezzi this post made me lol so much!!

Chances are the oral would be crap and he'd drown too so I'd just give it up as a bad idea now if I was you ;) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Dyjhiw you get an email regarding tummy tucks and the costs are just so much that you don't think it's going to be possible :( sigh.

Hugs minky x

Nothing is impossible. Maybe you could take out a loan? Or extend the mortgage? Do you have a wealthy relative that could lend you some? Save, save, save, and keep doing the lottery xx

DYJHIW you need to stop reading chick-lit as its too depressing. I never used to read this stuff when I read paper books but since I've got an e-reader somehow I've got hooked... I was quite happy with my life until I started reading all this pointless drivel, and now I want to be dragged away into a whirlwind romance by a guy in a wheelchair who'll give me oral in a swimming pool... Don't even ask! I need to find some kind of "parental control settings" to block me downloading this crap haha

Oh i know exactly what you mean! Since I've had my kindle I've read all kinds of cr@p, Including the truly awful 50 Shades of Grey.
I think it's because a lot of them are really cheap but I really need to start reading "proper' books again.

Mwahhaha as long as he doesn't drown until he's done lol

Wrong on so many levels?

jezzi999 said:

Haha jezzi that's funny. As for the oral in the swimming pool- does he have a snorkel?

Mrs.S. said:
Hugs minky x

Nothing is impossible. Maybe you could take out a loan? Or extend the mortgage? Do you have a wealthy relative that could lend you some? Save, save, save, and keep doing the lottery xx

Thanks sweetie :) think it's a case of lottery and saving. And look at surgery abroad for the cost to be lowered. It's just amazing how much it costs and that they recommend having lipo at the same time to ensure all 'fat' is gone. After such hard work on losing all this weight you'd think confidence would ooze out of you, but when you look at the skirt of excess stomach tissue it just depresses you :(

Pah. Something will make it possible, it's just finding that possible. And tonight... Its a few vodkas with my best mate discussing selling her car so we can dash over to Sweden or wherever and I can get the tummy tuck and she can get her boobs done AND have spare change for shopping :D oh to dream! Xx

Jenna88 said:
As you've lost sooo much Minky is there no way that the NHS would fund it?

I don't know what the criteria is but I know a lot of people apply through recommendation off their GP and get declined. I guess if people have serious depression from it (which is bordering on true for myself because it's actual horrif in my opinion, and regardless of whether I am with my man for the rest of my life and if he accepts it, I can't!) so do I sob to the docs or do I just have no social life and save like a biatch for a year?? Decisions decisions xxx

Go to your doctor, there's absolutely no harm in trying. If you do get rejected, try again, don't give up.

DYJHIW you think you've officially gone off your rocker. My family went out for dinner and didn't ask me, I wouldn't have gone anyway. They got back and I asked if they had a nice time...I then (jokingly with a jab) threw in a 'thanks for the invite' to which my mum responded with you never would have gone because anytime we ask you say 'I can't because it'll be too many syns'. I said yes that's all well and good but it costs nothing to invite me, she then tried to say I should have just said I wanted to go (which I didn't but she doesn't know that) but I tried to make the point that inviting yourself somewhere is pretty naff.
Then I end up in my room crying cause I wasn't invited...even if they had have asked me I wouldn't have went. Have officially lost it.

jezzi999 said:
Do both. Go to GP and start referral process. Meanwhile start saving incase the referral isn't approved.

I agree :)

I think it's possible to find out the criteria online for different local authorities... Also the minimins weight loss surgery app? There are ladies on there who have had NHS procedures that might be able to advise?!

Sorry for gatecrashing X

Back