Don't you just hate it when....

haha

I don't know what the criteria is but I know a lot of people apply through recommendation off their GP and get declined. I guess if people have serious depression from it (which is bordering on true for myself because it's actual horrif in my opinion, and regardless of whether I am with my man for the rest of my life and if he accepts it, I can't!) so do I sob to the docs or do I just have no social life and save like a biatch for a year?? Decisions decisions xxx

Ahh hun, hugs, my stomach is terrible too I hate it when am in a crawling position and the way it hangs...and its surprising how often I seem to be in that position! :p
If I could raise the money am not sure would have the nerve for the op though so don't know what I'll do!
Fair play to you if you have the nerve I hope yu get the money xx

Dyjhiw you get an email regarding tummy tucks and the costs are just so much that you don't think it's going to be possible :( sigh.

you could try the NHS they can be kind to some people! x

EDIT: seems i missed a page...
Id just do both, GP & save. alot do get them yet some dont. i really think it depends on your area. Someone i know got declined for tummy tuck but accepted for boob reduction. God knows how that works as they needed to tum tuck :/

good luck xx

Last edited:
Honestly girls - i only left you alone & unsupervised for a few hours & somehow we're talking about nose snorkels to aid underwater antics!

DYJHIW - you offer to go into work on a Sat as overtime and once your name is down you cant drop em in it, then you decide you reallyyyyyyyyy would like a lie in

jezzi999 said:
It doesn't get much better when you read back to e honest

PMSL :D

Dyjhiw someone mentions the aqua megamix & now you are sat in the quiet zone of the train trying not to sign 'I'm a Barbie Girl ' at the top of your voice :)

Back