Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW....work bag fails!!

Two pairs of socks and no knickers!
Just hand washed and hoping they'll dry before seven!

Oops! Hope they were dry in time!

Oops! Hope they were dry in time!

Yup....just!!!

DYJHIW Your boss rings at 9am to tell you he won't be at the meeting scheduled for 11am that YOU HAD NO IDEA ABOUT!!!
He's apologising for leaving me to do it alone, when even when he's there he sits as if he's made of wax!
I'm livid that it wasn't in the bloody diary!! Tosser!

Yup....just!!!

DYJHIW Your boss rings at 9am to tell you he won't be at the meeting scheduled for 11am that YOU HAD NO IDEA ABOUT!!!
He's apologising for leaving me to do it alone, when even when he's there he sits as if he's made of wax!
I'm livid that it wasn't in the bloody diary!! Tosser!

What is it with bosses today eh! It was the asst manager who should have rung me yesterday about that new client this morning! :banghead:

What is it with bosses today eh! It was the asst manager who should have rung me yesterday about that new client this morning! :banghead:

I know and because of no sleep I'm not relishing running around like a loon hoovering etc! Oh well better get in it!

DYJHIW you thought you had a day of peace, as the directors are always here by 10.30am each morning..so you presumed they'd got snowed in. You guessed it...just showed up :( :(

DYJHIW you're on the motorway alone and there's a pop and then a deafening banging noise from the car. I got out and kicked the tyres (I've seen it done but have no idea why I did it!!) but all ok. Fine until I went above 40mph then it started again. Scary but sorted - see DYJLIW thread :eek:)

In addition DYJHIW you speak to the OH about the car issue and he says 'oh yeah, the mechanic has the missing piece - he forgot to put it back on'.

Well, why the fffffffff let me drive it on an 8 hour round trip to Athens then????

M Louise H said:
In addition DYJHIW you speak to the OH about the car issue and he says 'oh yeah, the mechanic has the missing piece - he forgot to put it back on'.

Well, why the fffffffff let me drive it on an 8 hour round trip to Athens then????

Glad you're ok!! And OH needs a slap for that! Hehe!!

DYJHIW You wake up feeling like utter death!!? Am loaded with cold, pounding sore head, and a bad chest, and have a temp!! I really just want to go back to bed and not go to work, but I've already been off this term with a bug, and I'm trying to keep my temp job there!! Meant to be going to staff night out tonight (really didnt want to go anyway!) but I'm going to come home at 4pm and get into bed I think; hopefully perk up a bit for the weekend!

Urgh! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw people at work think its ok to tell you that you shouldn't wear black with brown and even though you think its none of their business what colours you wear with what it comes into your mind when you are getting dressed for work!

Coco Chanel said 'in order to be irreplaceable one must always be different'

Back