Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you get a text from a parent you babysit for saying- hope you don't mind I've giver your number to t****'s mum as she might need to pop out so she will give you a call to go and babysit! Erm...try asking if I'm free first! (in not)

Dyjhiw you get a text from a parent you babysit for saying- hope you don't mind I've giver your number to t****'s mum as she might need to pop out so she will give you a call to go and babysit! Erm...try asking if I'm free first! (in not)
Thats terrible, I would never give anyone a number without asking first!!! And assuming you wouldl babysit too, I would be unavailable as well! :(

DYJHIW your selling clothes on ebay as to big ( :) ) Someone bought a black jacket off me but now wants a refund!! nothing wrong with it, listed as BLACK jacket but complaining as its black but they said in picture was greeny grey. Its clearly not!! GRR
now opened a 'case' i WILL NOT back down when they bidded on item clearly stating & listed black.

Rant over ... for now lol

very cheeky!!

Jess<3 said:
DYJHIW your selling clothes on ebay as to big ( :) ) Someone bought a black jacket off me but now wants a refund!! nothing wrong with it, listed as BLACK jacket but complaining as its black but they said in picture was greeny grey. Its clearly not!! GRR
now opened a 'case' i WILL NOT back down when they bidded on item clearly stating & listed black.

Rant over ... for now lol

They should have read the listing properly!!! I sold my fish tank on eBay a couple of weeks ago and stated in the listing that it just needed a new filter (around £6 or £7) and it was ready for the water then some fish.......when she came to collect it I told her where the filter would go and she said does it not come with one??!! I told her that i'd stated that it needed a new one in the listing and she just looked at me funny, she wasn't happy!! Oh well, not my problem, she'd already handed the money over lol

They should have read the listing properly!!! I sold my fish tank on eBay a couple of weeks ago and stated in the listing that it just needed a new filter (around £6 or £7) and it was ready for the water then some fish.......when she came to collect it I told her where the filter would go and she said does it not come with one??!! I told her that i'd stated that it needed a new one in the listing and she just looked at me funny, she wasn't happy!! Oh well, not my problem, she'd already handed the money over lol

exactly!! i complained on ebay facebook site (they seem to care more there) they looked at the case they opened wanting refund. But as the picture is of a black coat (dont know how buyer saw/said it was greeny/grey! and also stated exact colour: Black.) so sending to customs to close case :)
buyer now saying its poor condition! phhff i will not refund! jacket is in excellent condition ... some people!! lol

dyjhiw cant decide on toddler quilt for my son :/

would you get 100% cotton or are others ok? never bought these before! & hes ready (soon) for toddler bed :)

dyjhiw cant decide on toddler quilt for my son :/

would you get 100% cotton or are others ok? never bought these before! & hes ready (soon) for toddler bed :)

I just got a toddler set from Argos where you got duvet, pillow & cover coz I had no idea where to start... My little un started using it at about 15 month old & she now 3 & its still going strong X

I just got a toddler set from Argos where you got duvet, pillow & cover coz I had no idea where to start... My little un started using it at about 15 month old & she now 3 & its still going strong X

oh thats good, what material is the covers? going to go have nosy on website x

DYJHIW - you go out for your SW xmas party have an amazing time and get loads of compliments making u feel great - then you wake with an almighty hangover, cant remember getting home and feel like shyte lol and cant face food ....Oh and I weighed myself and looks like ive lost 2 so thats good i think lol

Texty_F said:
DYJHIW - you go out for your SW xmas party have an amazing time and get loads of compliments making u feel great - then you wake with an almighty hangover, cant remember getting home and feel like shyte lol and cant face food ....Oh and I weighed myself and looks like ive lost 2 so thats good i think lol

Glad you had a great time, mine was last night too as well as our last get together before we're all made redundant

Your hangover will clear and if you can't face much food, try not to eat rubbish later, it'll save some of last nights syns ;-)
Reckon the dancing was good BM too!!
Great for 2lbs off - YAY
And aren't the compliments fantastic!! Well done

Me too! It was my work do and I think I drank my weight in vodka which was very bad of me but I think I probably needed to let my hair down a bit ;) x

Back