Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you've already been in tears this morning over work and you're not even there yet. Even better mum just thinks I'm being lazy, she doesn't realise I don't feel I do a good job, want to do it or feel happy in my role. The only reason I'm sticking it out is cause she's a snob and can't think of her daughter with a degree doing a normal job...happiness doesn't seem to be an issue. Rant over. I'm sure ill read this later and be mortified at my self pitying waffle but of well

What is it that you do Jenna??? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Dyjhiw you've already been in tears this morning over work and you're not even there yet. Even better mum just thinks I'm being lazy, she doesn't realise I don't feel I do a good job, want to do it or feel happy in my role. The only reason I'm sticking it out is cause she's a snob and can't think of her daughter with a degree doing a normal job...happiness doesn't seem to be an issue. Rant over. I'm sure ill read this later and be mortified at my self pitying waffle but of well

Ahhhhhhhh that's not good, I've been in that situation a few years ago, I handed in my notice even though I couldn't afford to, but I was lucky and found another job within a few weeks. You could compromise with yourself, do this job as good as you can & look for something else at the same time. Sod what other people think, it's your life & you're going to be working for a long time, probably another 40 years, that's far too long to be unhappy.

What is it that you do Jenna??? Hope you don't mind me asking.

I think she's a teacher.

Oh is that all?;)
To cut a long story short lol......OH snoring the night before last, I ended up on the sofa at 4am still unable to drop off, brain wouldn't turn off, I'd been in a foul mood all day, dogs were awful all day so I was thinking about that, hence only a couple of hours sleep (puppy woke me up at something past 7).
Then last night I went up at nearly 10, fell asleep quite quickly, but woke up to the dog barking at 11.15, came downstairs to see what was up and it was OH home from work a bit earlier. We had words about a few things, I went back up feeling quite wound up. Could hear the dog whimpering so I didn't settle. Ended up coming back downstairs till 12.45 and was still awake at 2.30 this morning. I told OH that if he kept me awake again snoring that he'd be waking up with only one testicle!!!!!! Up at 7 but had been awake before that. Only in work 12-4ish today but it's my first day back after 2 weeks off. Sleep would have been lovely!!!! Here's hoping to a better night tonight!!

Big hugs to you Jenna x Sounds like you need to start working out what it is you want now so you can be happier xx

.....when your friend who was told she couldn't have children was so excited to find out last week that she was expecting......she's lost the baby today :( totally gutted for her and her hubby :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. I have lost 3 it's horrible. however my friend was told she wasn't ovulating, she was on Clomid was town taken off it and told she couldn't have kids that was about 5 yrs ago Kara will be two thiamin year so miracles do happen xxx

debsxdiet said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have lost 3 it's horrible. however my friend was told she wasn't ovulating, she was on Clomid was town taken off it and told she couldn't have kids that was about 5 yrs ago Kara will be two thiamin year so miracles do happen xxx

Sorry to hear you've lost 3. My fiancé and I can't have any more children but when I hear things like that it makes me great full that I have my 12 yr old from a previous relationship. My friend has a scan today as it wasn't 100% that she'd lost it, I have everything crossed for her and her hubby

DYJHIW you end up having to take an extra day of holiday off work in order to rest your hand after a trip to A&E the afternoon before.

Sharp knife slipped on Saturday night while I was peeling and chopping pineapple, didn't seem too bad a wound then and there but when I woke up yesterday morning my hand was hugely swollen and getting worse so had to drive myself to A&E to get it checked out - driving was not too much fun seeing as its my left hand and I was really struggling to change gear all the time :(. Thankfully I saw a really nice Dr and he packed me off with antibiotics, 2 lots of painkillers and a tetanus shot, telling me to elevate and rest it for 12-24 hours to try and help the swelling go down a bit. So cue me taking today, which would have been my first day back at work since before Xmas, off as well.

On the plus side, I am catching up on some dvd watching!

you order frylight from asda and they bring you flora spray.... i fail to believe they have no fry light whatsoever in my Asda, it's huge!!! :(

Do the best you can while your there Jenna (I'm sure your an amazing teacher) but keep an eye out for other jobs as well and apply for other things which you think you'll be happier doing, your mum will get over it eventually and as long as your happy and making a living then who cares what anyone else thinks. Hope today went better then you thought

DYJHIW you're full of gas! So uncomfortable :(

dyjhiw.... you dont sleep all night due to tooth ache, phone the dentist and they have taken you off the books for not attending an appointmnet you didnt even make, manage to get into the emergency dentist and have to have a tooth removed which involved 4 injections in the roof of your mouth, could cry :cry:

dyjhiw.... you dont sleep all night due to tooth ache, phone the dentist and they have taken you off the books for not attending an appointmnet you didnt even make, manage to get into the emergency dentist and have to have a tooth removed which involved 4 injections in the roof of your mouth, could cry :cry:

Oh no Hun, I hope you are ok xxx

Back