Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your mum has a habit of managing to say something offensive to you in nearly every conversation you have and then gets offended by a slight reaction from me! She doesn't do it to anyone else but apparently I should just take everything she says to me, what annoys me most is she's actually very careful not to offend other people.

Dyjhiw someone at work is driving you mad because they whitter and waffle, they ask you to work with a child they 1 to 1 with as the child isn't responding to them and then when you are speaking to the child they answer for them/speak over them and then they offer to do things but it would be easier if you did it yourself as they just keep asking questions while you are doing something else anyway but they are a really nice person under a lot of pressure so you feel bad about wanting to shake them lol

Lol well if I had my choice it would be Matthew McConaughy - but I suppose OH will have to do if hes lucky (which he wont be cos Im in pain) lol

DYJHIW your mum has a habit of managing to say something offensive to you in nearly every conversation you have and then gets offended by a slight reaction from me! She doesn't do it to anyone else but apparently I should just take everything she says to me, what annoys me most is she's actually very careful not to offend other people.

I've got a mum like that too! I feel for ya x

I have one like this too. After years of it I told her straight this weekend. It was scary, but I felt much better afterwards xxx

DYJHIW you keep forgetting to take your handbrake off before trying to drive away. D'oh!

Lol I do this a lot! And the more you do it the worse the brake gets and the further you can go without noticing its on :S lol
I'm normally quite savvy lol

Back