Don't you just hate it when....

You fail to see the point. A) I never suggested you should delete your post. B) regardless of whether the post is spam or not this time of year always brings an influx of new members, who don't know the ways of this forum & are likely to make honest mistakes. My point it that rather than assuming someone is trolling, think about how your posts may come across to someone who has never been on here before.

And to bring it back to the topic.

Dyjhiw you make a ny resolution you wish you hadn't! My OH & I made one to be some sensible with our money & not go on holiday this year. Seriously wishing I hadn't agreed!

Well said - not everybody is a troll and I admit when I first came on here I posted in the wrong place a few times and was made to feel quite stupid by certain members - x

You discover some ******* has bumped into the back of your car today :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, was there much damage, where was your car parked is are there any security cameras about? My courtesy car is a peugeot 107 & it's great, once I no longer need a larger car (when MiL has passed over) I'd a smaller car like that, it's brill.

You have a migraine and can't sleep :,(

I hate that, round Christmas time I had two migraines, the 2nd much worse than the first & I wanted to sleep but couldn't 'cause of the pain & I hadn't stopped being sick. I feel your pain & hope you're on the mend today.

Dyjhiw.... You've ran out of Ann Summers d!ck lick pmsl!!!!!!

No way can you still buy these,:p

When you've eaten all the biscuits you're allowed for the day...I officially think I've turned in to a cookie monster

If cookie monsters look like you then bring on the cookies!!!

Your doing so well Jenna, you've been sticking to your allowance haven't you? So if you enjoy the biscuits keep eating them as long as you don't go over your syns your fine

Dyjhiw you have really bad period pains and nothing is easing them :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw you have really bad period pains and nothing is easing them :(

I was so lucky & so is my daughter I never suffered with period pains, I do realise how lucky I was, but now going through the menopause, I'm really suffering with migraines, the other bits I can deal with, but at times I feel so sorry for myself.

Will painkillers & hot water bottle help? My sister had endometerois and before it was diagnosed went to the docs with the pain & he offered her acupunture which she said really helped.

I was so lucky & so is my daughter I never suffered with period pains, I do realise how lucky I was, but now going through the menopause, I'm really suffering with migraines, the other bits I can deal with, but at times I feel so sorry for myself.

Will painkillers & hot water bottle help? My sister had endometerois and before it was diagnosed went to the docs with the pain & he offered her acupunture which she said really helped.
I've got my sorry backside out of bed to get hot water bottle and more pain killers, I always se to get them worse during night :(

Happy Holidays said:

I've got endometriosis, the pain is horrendous sometimes. I'm on the pill now to control the symptoms. I only have 3 or 4 periods a year, better than the one that lasted 18 months before I was diagnosed!!
Will have to look into acupuncture, thanks!

I have the implant so luckily don't get it every month but I went onto it for the same reason, horrendous periods, which before on this came with a nasty migraine too , I can handle anything except migraines and period pains x

Dyhiw people use Banghead smilies excessively. I really wish they were not available on here.

And, dyjgiw you have no use what dick lick is but are desperate to find out & buy some in time for you anniversary on Friday :d

It's rubbish, I have the implant so in fairness only tend to get them every few months but when I do they are here for a week same with the bloating... x

Snap! Me too, I had implant swapped in oct & this one is horrendous! Never had period pains (or periods at all with other) but this time I get really bad periods & get VERY hormonal & borderline horrible to live with :(

Snap! Me too, I had implant swapped in oct & this one is horrendous! Never had period pains (or periods at all with other) but this time I get really bad periods & get VERY hormonal & borderline horrible to live with :(

I'm having to take the minipill on top of the implant for 3 months to sort mine out. I don't have * week, I have * fortnight & have done for 4 months now. Most frustrating.

Back