Don't you just hate it when....

FiL died Sept 11 & we asked for donations for a bench at the cricket ground he went to instead of buying flowers. Still no bench so today OH rings his sister to see what was happening, she said she gave the money to their brother, OH rings brother who said 'I've given the money to mum'. Seeing as she's in a nursing home the money isn't going towards a bench, I'm so angry. Fortunately we've still got the £60 my sister donated, which led OH to ring his sister.

FiL died Sept 11 & we asked for donations for a bench at the cricket ground he went to instead of buying flowers. Still no bench so today OH rings his sister to see what was happening, she said she gave the money to their brother, OH rings brother who said 'I've given the money to mum'. Seeing as she's in a nursing home the money isn't going towards a bench, I'm so angry. Fortunately we've still got the £60 my sister donated, which led OH to ring his sister.
Oh what a shame x

Omg Hun I'm so sorry to hear about this, big hugs xxx

Back