Don't you just hate it when....

Oh my god that sounds just like mine! He's 6 months old and is brilliant now overnight, don't hear a peep until he hears me in the bathroom in a morning. Then the whimpering starts. Or if I leave the room to go to the toilet, or Hoover the other rooms, or go in the garden. Arghh! And just the same as yours he'll whimper even when I'm sat in the same room as him!!
What breed is he???

Mines a teacup yorkie. Love him to death but he is so good when he is a sleep not a peep but as soon as my feet touch the floor in the morning he starts.

Ive attached a pic of him when he was 15 weeks. He looks the same but is silver and tan instead of black and tan.

Its so hard to disciplibe a face like his!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130117_190719.png
    ForumRunner_20130117_190719.png
    458.9 KB · Views: 65
DYJHIW you get everything together to make super speed soup, pick up blender and it has foreign plug on it and not adapter grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mines a teacup yorkie. Love him to death but he is so good when he is a sleep not a peep but as soon as my feet touch the floor in the morning he starts.

Ive attached a pic of him when he was 15 weeks. He looks the same but is silver and tan instead of black and tan.

Oh my god he is sooooo cute x

DYJHIW you get everything together to make super speed soup, pick up blender and it has foreign plug on it and not adapter grrrrr

How annoying! Love super speed soup!

Oh my god he is sooooo cute x

Haha trust me if you had him for a week you would give him back!

*sarah-lou* said:

Ahh he's gorgeous!!!! A bit different in size to ours....he's a 20kg Lurcher!! Lol. Who is currently barking at me because I won't play ball as I'm eating my tea!!

Attachments

• image-3256684751.jpg
    image-3256684751.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 65
Ahh he's gorgeous!!!! A bit different in size to ours....he's a 20kg Lurcher!! Lol. Who is currently barking at me because I won't play ball as I'm eating my tea!!
Awww too cute!

I love lurchers! I used to have one called bella! She was amazing!

It's a good job he is cute or he'd be at the dogs home by now! Lol. Just kidding!!!

Same with mine haha! I often mutter to myself that ill put him in the paper. I dont mean any of it but some days could kill the little sod. He ropes my other dog into his bad behaviour. They can be a force to be reckoned with some days!

*sarah-lou* said:
Same with mine haha! I often mutter to myself that ill put him in the paper. I dont mean any of it but some days could kill the little sod. He ropes my other dog into his bad behaviour. They can be a force to be reckoned with some days!

Lol. I think ours still thinks he's a little dog like our other one (border terrier). It's not too bad when the little one jumps up, he just about reaches my thighs, but the puppy is up to my shoulders!!!!! And there's more growing to come!! We should have got a yorkie lol

Lol. I think ours still thinks he's a little dog like our other one (border terrier). It's not too bad when the little one jumps up, he just about reaches my thighs, but the puppy is up to my shoulders!!!!! And there's more growing to come!! We should have got a yorkie lol

Haha hudson may look tiny but he can jump almost to my hip. Im 5'6 so im average. Its like he has a spring up his backside that activates when he wants something on the coffee table.

I never wanted little dogs. But im kinda glad i got a standard yorkie jack cross and a teacup yorkie because if i had gotten 2 choc labs like i wanted id of been screwed! Haha! Plus i dont think i could of given them the exercise they need. Atleast mine dont need walking far! Lol

DJHIW you have been in a good mood all day, fee in the zone, only for my hubby to make it all come crumbling down, :(

i would love a dog so much! a rottweiler!! xxxx

i would love a dog so much! a rottweiler!! xxxx

Dogs are great. Some are no trouble. Mine are hard bloody work! Lol if i had my choices again i would of thought about it much longer! I definatly wouldnt of gotten 2! Lol

*sarah-lou* said:
Dogs are great. Some are no trouble. Mine are hard bloody work! Lol if i had my choices again i would of thought about it much longer! I definatly wouldnt of gotten 2! Lol

Same here, one little one = easy. One extra big one = hard work!! Lol

*sarah-lou* said:
Haha hudson may look tiny but he can jump almost to my hip. Im 5'6 so im average. Its like he has a spring up his backside that activates when he wants something on the coffee table.

I never wanted little dogs. But im kinda glad i got a standard yorkie jack cross and a teacup yorkie because if i had gotten 2 choc labs like i wanted id of been screwed! Haha! Plus i dont think i could of given them the exercise they need. Atleast mine dont need walking far! Lol

I get pulled from one side to the other when I'm out walking! No wonder I've got a bad back and shoulder! Lol

Back