Don't you just hate it when....

Hee Hee. My OH's socks are full of holes so wouldn't be much good anyway. I have a pair of the gloves from m&s, they weren't too expensive. I think if I decided to moisturise then put a balaclava on my OH might get the wrong idea!

Haha I think you should.... we need to look after our skin lol

DYJHIW - you know your gonna have to move out of the living room and go into the kitchen where its effing freezing to put up tomorrows lunches

can't remember what I'm having for lunch but I'll make whatever it is when I get home from work lol, but I've bought little one some cheese dunkers and little sausages so its really easy to throw his packed lunch together in the morning now (going to miss them when I have to start making him a sandwich again lol)

Lol - Ive got some cold gammon left off the diet coke gammon, Gonna have that with either some salad or a batchelors rice the rice is winning at the mo its too cold for salad

oooo yeah rice all the way :)

DYJHIW you can't stop sneezing, I didn't even feel bunged up but now I've started sneezing out of nowhere I feel bleugh

You've had two hours sleep since Tuesday and not expecting much tonight for worrying about Mum.
Looks like she'll be in hospital tomorrow :(

Oh dear, anything we can do to help?

Thank you! I think I just need a goal, I was so focused getting to target and now I'm a bit in limbo (although still 4.5lbs off target after Christmas). My exercise has dropped to nothing these last 2 weeks so that's not helping either. I need to give myself a good talking to :copon:

oh no hope youre ok shirleen, the cold weather makes everything worse for older people doesnt it :(
got my grandfather in law going into hospital today too, hope its not too bad for your mum xxxxx

There's no snow so you're now on your way to work boo!

This, was really hoping for a snow day, bet we end up with loads tonight and tomorrow so we can't go where we want to go and it'll be alright again by Monday :(
It's hard getting little one to school at the moment though because its so cold, he gets so upset by it walking to school because his hands and feet hurt

DYJHIW you asked your mum ages ago if she'd have little one tonight as a favour and she said yes but has been umming and arring about it for whatever reasons, so when his dad asked if he could have him all weekend you said yes thinking you were doing mum a favour but instead now she's kicking off because she was looking forward to it and its her partners day off tomorrow ect... well if she'd told me all that instead of me reminding her constantly and her saying ''oooooo well.....'' and ''joking'' apparently (but not making it clear to me it was a joke) then I would have told him that little one had plans Friday/Saturday.

You've had two hours sleep since Tuesday and not expecting much tonight for worrying about Mum.
Looks like she'll be in hospital tomorrow :(

Oh that's not good, especially with all the other things you've had to deal with lately, I hope she's ok xx

Thank you! I think I just need a goal, I was so focused getting to target and now I'm a bit in limbo (although still 4.5lbs off target after Christmas). My exercise has dropped to nothing these last 2 weeks so that's not helping either. I need to give myself a good talking to :copon:

Okie dokies;)

DYJHIW you have to work on your day off, which means you can't take your boyfriend to the train station to go away for work :( so I won't see him now til a week on Sunday :( I'm a sad Jojo x

A list!

1. You've been purposely shopping for a binge and have already started working your way through the pile of food and drink
2. You had a to do list as long as your arm at work this morning but could not get connected to the wireless. Spent most of morning trying to find a solution only to be told by boss, when they came in at midday, that they'd changed the password and not thought to tell you!
3. It's been p1ss1ng down with rain for 2 days and the wood for the fire is all wet through and the oil for the central heating is about to run out any second.

Aren't I a little ray of sunshine - not!

Back