Don't you just hate it when....

You can't find the tv remote for the bedroom TV, and after hunting for it realise that you got it caught up in the duvet while changing the bedding. Cue having to pretty much climb into the duvet cover myself along with the duvet to try and liberate it!

when you realise its sunday and you havent done your ironing yet :(

haha although just asked boyfriend and he has a shirt for tomorrow, little one has a spare uniform so think ill leave it until after my workout tomorrow while watching greys anatomy

A snow day ! Hah there could be 3 feet of snow here and wed still be expected to be at work - on time too x

Awww you should get yourself an early night mrstore - and dont go to work tomorrow if your still feeling yuk. Have a duvet day tell your employers texty said so lol

Texty_F said:
Awww you should get yourself an early night mrstore - and dont go to work tomorrow if your still feeling yuk. Have a duvet day tell your employers texty said so lol

Lol, thanks, I'll be fine though. I don't like letting the family I work for down

Emsie*;5999216]Oh? Whats normal anyways?
i dont know? maybe a sentence once in a while without a ? or maybe im just being weird? my names juicy? lol xxxx[/QUOTE]

Who cares? Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

decide on early night. yet i end up doing the dishes. sorting wet washing out. sort jacobs toys so some can go upstairs. then start doing stuff in bedroom that doesn't even need doing!! argh... good night! xx

Back