Don't you just hate it when....

Lol Lisa I dont like chilli and I dont really think its needed now :D Off to morrisons soon think ill see if they have any of those kiddies rings that they use for the swimming pool (to sit on) lol

Lol Lisa I dont like chilli and I dont really think its needed now :D Off to morrisons soon think ill see if they have any of those kiddies rings that they use for the swimming pool (to sit on) lol

Forgot to say I hope you weighed in after clearing out ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get some fart soup down ya Hun xxx

When you get all snuggled up on the sofa with your kindle ready to escape into it and the no battery warning comes up :(

DYJHIW your boyfriend announces ''I'm going to have some foxes biscuits tonight'' meaning opening the tin that I won in the Christmas raffle at work, meaning I have to change my plan for my syns tonight or let him eat all the best one's because he's a friggin food monster.

DYJHIW your boyfriend announces ''I'm going to have some foxes biscuits tonight'' meaning opening the tin that I won in the Christmas raffle at work, meaning I have to change my plan for my syns tonight or let him eat all the best one's because he's a friggin food monster.

Lol git get in there and steal the good ones put them in a food bag and hide them!

Lol git get in there and steal the good ones put them in a food bag and hide them!

I will hide some of them.
He winds me up, doesn't realise how unfair it is that he just eats what he wants whereas I have to limit what I eat, therefore he gets whatever he wants when he wants and I sometimes miss out as I have to budget my treats if that makes sense.

Wouldn't mind as much but once he's opened it and the good ones are gone he'll loose interest and I'll have to hassle him to eat the boring ones.

dyjhiw everything ends with a question mark? like everythings a question? xxxx

Back