Don't you just hate it when....

This really annoys me, we have a family who have started after Xmas, 2 daughters and a mother.. I am sick to death of heating they have lost weight each week but have had takeaways, fish n chips, booze and chocolate ..all of them lost 2lb this week and were completely off plan, little old me completely on plan.. 0.5lb down grrrr

I know how u feel, it's very annoying when group always focuses on 1 or 2 people who are highlighted for big losses and they've been off plan. I'm a slow loser this time round and only scraping 0.5 to 1 lb each week - but the way I look at it is if you weighed out 0.5 lbs of fat and look at the size of it and imagine it stuck on your body of visualise it swimming round your plate 0.5 lbs is a fantastic loss.

I know how u feel, it's very annoying when group always focuses on 1 or 2 people who are highlighted for big losses and they've been off plan. I'm a slow loser this time round and only scraping 0.5 to 1 lb each week - but the way I look at it is if you weighed out 0.5 lbs of fat and look at the size of it and imagine it stuck on your body of visualise it swimming round your plate 0.5 lbs is a fantastic loss.

What a good way to visualise it, I keep saying to myself slow and steady wins the race, I am hoping the slower it comes off the more chance of it staying off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have avoided posting on here as it might just make me more negative, but I'll balance it with the DYJLIW thread!

DYJHIW you get the flu a few days before you're supposed to be going up to Nottingham to see a friend at uni! Fingers crossed I feel human again by Friday... :(

Laura94B said:
Have avoided posting on here as it might just make me more negative, but I'll balance it with the DYJLIW thread!

DYJHIW you get the flu a few days before you're supposed to be going up to Nottingham to see a friend at uni! Fingers crossed I feel human again by Friday... :(

Oh no....hope you feel better soon x

....when you scream as your running up the stairs to the loo.....I thought someone was stood on the landing.....it was my boots I'd left there earlier!!!

Then when I came up to bed my son was crouched down on the landing waiting to jump out at me!!! These things always happen in 3's.....eeeek!!

That's ridiculous. Consultants are meant to be supportive. A friend in work's sister started a few weeks ago and has a good bit of weight to lose and has lost very little. Last week she had a gain and said she had 1 night over her syns (but not by many) and the C but her hand up and told her she was wasting her money going!! My C would never had said that! She would first ask about a food diary, 1/3 superfree/ measuring healthy extras etc. If I was the sister I wouldn't go back to that group cos I wouldn't want to give her my money!

I know not everyone will agree with me but I don't think slimming world agrees with everyone. My sister had started before me, was sticking to the plan 100% and was only losing maybe half a pound/ 1lb each week. Then she went to weight watchers and found it suited her better and lost more than she had in months and months of slimming world in a few weeks. Me, I love slimming world, but it just didn't work well for my sis. Oh and I do green days pretty much all the time, EE wouldn't work since I don't eat meat and love having 2 HEs :)

I also love S/W :)

I also agree with your comment on the extra HE's, I have missed them, I'm not confident on EE but giving it a go as my losses were slowing down.

I will see how this WK goes, but I'm old school when it comes to S/W and have always done Green/Red they are easy for me. Old dogs new tricks sorta thing really. :)

DYJHIW you're wide awake at 4am, after a really strange and confusing dream, that results in you being worried about your bf, so I txt him! And then he got cross with me for worrying about something that wasn't real-but it was a dream and I was all confused-and now I need sleep :( Arghhhh

dyjhiw youre in one of those moods where u just cant stop feeling ugly and gross and self conscious about everything and you just want to be strong and self assured and get on with life cos you know that sitting here feeling like this is just a waste of your time and life!
xxx

My whole January was like that! I hope you feel better today. Any triggers or just 'one of those days'?

Hugs x

W-o-r-k-t-I-m-e!

Snap Jenna!! I have an interview for a non teaching job tomorrow! It's a senior early years practitioner/deputy managers job, in a daycare, 37.5 hours a week, with any overtime paid, and NO working from home on nights and weekends!! Xxx

Snap Jenna!! I have an interview for a non teaching job tomorrow! It's a senior early years practitioner/deputy managers job, in a daycare, 37.5 hours a week, with any overtime paid, and NO working from home on nights and weekends!! Xxx

Good luck, I hope it all goes ok for you x

when your 4 year old eats more for breakfast then you, a cereal bar and almost 2 wheatabix.... where does he put it all?

saying that I probably had the same actually as I had 2 wheatabix with loads of fruit.... but still where does he put it all?

when your 4 year old eats more for breakfast then you, a cereal bar and almost 2 wheatabix.... where does he put it all?

saying that I probably had the same actually as I had 2 wheatabix with loads of fruit.... but still where does he put it all?

Make the most of it when he gets older you might be lucky to get him to eat any breakfast!x

Back