Don't you just hate it when....

Hah thanks! Wish I'd thought of that...but still pleased at myself for not stuffing the entire lot of split cupcake into my gob as previously that would've been my first move, haha!

is knackered... :zz:

When you were all ready for your interview this morning and it gets postponed till tomorrow! Really not the end of the world though, still excited for it! :D

when you need to pee but my son is sleeping on me!

DYJHIW you're meant to be having a date night with your bf and its gone wrong already! He's made plans to do something else with someone 'for a bit' first! And 'should hopefully be home by 8' am not a happy Jojo :( but being a man, he can't see why I'm not happy, and says I'm just being a drama queen-oh and won't tell me where he's going or who with!!!

DYJHIW you're meant to be having a date night with your bf and its gone wrong already! He's made plans to do something else with someone 'for a bit' first! And 'should hopefully be home by 8' am not a happy Jojo :( but being a man, he can't see why I'm not happy, and says I'm just being a drama queen-oh and won't tell me where he's going or who with!!!

sounds like he may have a suprise lined up to me ;) xxxx

ohhhh :(
stupid stroppy men!
when will they invent a man who understands womens emotions? xxxx

Back