Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw you are on your first day of a new strict plan and you are teary, purely because of having no sugar lol.
xxxx

When someone uses your milk at work and you have to go buy more to last you the rest of the week! Buy your own! LOL xx

Yes, and when they use our butter too GRRRRRR

DYJHIW- you get in from WI, have your tea and are catching up with Minis, when you realise you have lost your great grandmas wedding ring from your finger due to losing weight and have a panic attack.

Thankfully - I found it. I looked in my SW folder, my bag, my coat pockets, my boots, and found it in my purse. It must have slid off when I was paying for my raffle tickets.

DYJHIW- you get in from WI, have your tea and are catching up with Minis, when you realise you have lost your great grandmas wedding ring from your finger due to losing weight and have a panic attack.

Thankfully - I found it. I looked in my SW folder, my bag, my coat pockets, my boots, and found it in my purse. It must have slid off when I was paying for my raffle tickets.

Phew thats a relief x

Ooooohh how lucky to find it!!! Thank god!! I would hav been devestated!! Although on tje plus side, fab you have lost that much weight that your rings are falling off lol!! You should get it re-sized hun!! Xx

My heart was racing and I was on the verge of tears. It was given to me by my nanna it was her mums, I got it because she had the same initials as me and its engraved inside. I think ill have to leave it at home until I get to target then either treat myself to a chain to wear it on, or like you say Kelly have it re sized. The last time I did that with my wedding ring I had to buy a new one as the whole ring went green inside

This ring is 24ct gold and I dont want to risk damaging it :(

My heart was racing and I was on the verge of tears. It was given to me by my nanna it was her mums, I got it because she had the same initials as me and its engraved inside. I think ill have to leave it at home until I get to target then either treat myself to a chain to wear it on, or like you say Kelly have it re sized. The last time I did that with my wedding ring I had to buy a new one as the whole ring went green inside

This ring is 24ct gold and I dont want to risk damaging it :(

Aww thats lovely, no wonder you were panicking!! How strange for it to turn green?? Wonder how that happened?? The chain sounds like a nice idea xx

I dont know if the jewellers used/did something dodgy Kelly as prior to having it re sized it was fine for 15years lol. Im not 100% sure on the chain idea as I dont wear much jewellery these days apart from my rings. I wear junk jewellery when I go out shopping or on a night out

Dyjhiw you really want something but not sure wether to get it or not Because of cost, really really want an actifry!

Haha I've been thinking about one for a while but I'm the same, they're quite expensive!

Glad you found your ring again Texty!

When your son has his first detention at school :(

Oh no - what did he do?!

Dyjhiw some woman comes on 'This morning' saying that she'd never employ someone who is overweight as they are lazy and lack ambition!!! FFS!

Tell that to Oprah, she's done alright for a 'big girl'!

My heart dropped when I read the first line of this, so glad you found it. I have my Nan's wedding band and daren't even wear it. I had a beautiful single diamond drop necklace which my Mum bought me on the birth of my daughter - I lost that on the beach last year and still feel sick when I think about it.

Oh bless hun don't be gutted x I wish I'd had to wait till my kids were that age and that a detention was the worst of it. My youngest has been excluded I don't know how many times.

Aww bless!
He's never been in trouble before and I think I'm imagining the worst. That he's now all of a sudden going to turn into a horrible teenager!!! He's 13 in a few weeks :(

Back